Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm gonna pass on the new Raiden ones, they'll be too expensive to get and i can be happy with the regs and white version

Who commissioned that for you? I would definitely send mine to them to have it done. That's great work.

Me and you Ryan are the only ones who carry that torch on a daily basis for the love of MGS2 Snake :lol

Yeah we need more love for MGS2 Snake. There is still yet a figure that captures his likeness and that's a shame.

And you know what? I came to realize that Play Arts/Konami will only produce accurate sculpts if it's a current source material (PW, Rising). Whenever it's from an older game, creative liberties will always be above in-game accuracy.

I'm sure a PAK MGS2 Snake is bound to happen, I'm just excited to see the brand new new ways for Square/Konami will f'up hi face. :lol

That's.... umh. EXACTLY HOW I FEEL.
Yesterday I was thinking that with that figure I can be done with all MGS collectibles

I wouldn't be done, but it would be a big notch I can put on my belt.

Yeah we need more love for MGS2 Snake. There is still yet a figure that captures his likeness and that's a shame.

And you know what? I came to realize that Play Arts/Konami will only produce accurate sculpts if it's a current source material (PW, Rising). Whenever it's from an older game, creative liberties will always be above in-game accuracy.

I'm sure a PAK MGS2 Snake is bound to happen, I'm just excited to see the brand new new ways for Square/Konami will f'up hi face. :lol

People just hate the old renders. I'm sorry but any face beyond the MGS2 Snake doesn't work for me. MGS4 Snake was similar, but not better.

The intimidating way his eyes looked when he would slightly have his head down and looks up with the bandana over his eyes :drool

But in MGS1 and even MGS2 he didn't get much screen time and wasn't as iconic as someone like Mantis. MGS3 sure, he was definitely present much more.

Back