Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That reminded me when Christian Bale was asked if he play MGS

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

This lady knows her stuff, Bale just referred to MGS as "Yeah, urm, that." and when asked how much time he spent playing MGS, he diverted the question by saying he'd rather spend his time on more productive things.

As we all know, MGS is purely a time waster at best! :lol

hahahaa Douchy Snake, after what he did with Batman's voice he's gonna kill Snake in a movie. I rather have a CGI movie.

Oh crap, my comment turned the conversation to Batman.

It wont be starring any snake, it will be Milla Jovovich as meryl seeing the Snakes from an outsiders perspective. By hearing myth and crossing paths for a few minutes at a time and seeing glimpses.

It wont be starring any snake, it will be Milla Jovovich as meryl seeing the Snakes from an outsiders perspective. By hearing myth and crossing paths for a few minutes at a time and seeing glimpses.

Nope, it just won't have any Snake's at all. Just Milla Jovovich as herself doing at least three times more backflips than Twin Snakes and taking out every Foxhound member in slow-mo with infinite ammo. Metal Gear will actually be a computer that tells her she's going to die "down hea" 500 times. If we're lucky, Solid Snake may show up in the fourth movie.

Millas going to defeat Rex with a jumping-off-the-wall spin kick to the face. Not before spending some time naked in the cell with the dead darper chief smothering herself with ketchup.

Millas going to defeat Rex with a jumping-off-the-wall spin kick to the face. Not before spending some time naked in the cell with the dead darper chief smothering herself with ketchup.

771319318.jpg

:lol:lol:goodpost:

So the artbook that comes with the Legacy collection is 100pages and what ever... July 11, 2013 release for Japan, July 9 for U.S, priced at $ 49.99 (about € 39). unknown release date for EU.

Here's a better pic of the (ugly)cover. Who the hell is that guy at the top?

metal-gear-solid-the-legacy-collection-cover.jpg

metal-gear-solid-the-legacy-collection-us.jpg

Has there been any mention how/if this artbook is any different from the HD release?

No detailed info on that so far. :mad:

However, we did saw a preview of it, all indication goes that it probably will be different than the HD collection artbook.

Metal-Gear-Solid-The-Legacy-Collection-Art-Book.jpg

Its implied that it will feature marketing artwork from over the years?

could be cool, the pictures imply that it'll be the size of the box, hopefully thats not true, artbooks need to be BIG!

I have to mention again how ugly the US art for this is! I feel bad for you guys, you always get the ugliest cover for games now adays, even the MetalGear series which is known for badass covers! smh

MGS and all it's new renders of Snake and what not is starting to remind me of someone who has had 1 too many plastic surgeries too far! Just stop! :lol

Seriously who is that at the top and where is his usp?

There seems to someone who's guiding the weird make-overs. It needs to stop. At least Shinkawa is staying true to his artwork in his own drawings of the characters.

Back