Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's quite possible they will do MGS3 and MGS4. Solidus was the first of the MGS2 line and that came out of no where. I still have hope of a MGS2 Snake since we thought MGS1 was over and they got Liquid coming out.

I believe the stated that the art book will be around 100 pages so nothing fancy and is more marketing then its not what we were expecting I suppose that unless the rerelease the old art books the next time we will see a genuine artbook will be when the release the newest game

Ive been waiting literally since MGS2 came out for a decent Snake figure!! i know PlayArts will do it, i just hope they make a new face sculpt for him!!!! Is one based on the art so hard to ask for?
(also MGS2 Ocelot is the definitive one for me!)

My Koto Rex is done, now waiting it come back to me.

Man, can't wait to get it now...

**** me, thats amazing, how much and where can i get that paint job!? seriously

...anyone manage to get there Revoltech in this pose? I cant quite get the legs to bend up soo much
22.jpg

Did any if you dudes recently send me a friend request on the PSN? I got a few anonymous ones, and I'm not sure if they're from SSF or just someone trying to stalk me...

It's quite possible they will do MGS3 and MGS4. Solidus was the first of the MGS2 line and that came out of no where. I still have hope of a MGS2 Snake since we thought MGS1 was over and they got Liquid coming out.

I hope PAK won't do MGS3 first, we've already gotten plenty of Naked Snakes.

I'd love an Iroquois Pliskin, the B&B (imagine the details on those!), Dead Cell and Foxhound. Damn, I think I shouldn't make a wish list, it gives me false hopes. :(

Did any if you dudes recently send me a friend request on the PSN? I got a few anonymous ones, and I'm not sure if they're from SSF or just someone trying to stalk me...

If they are from SSF, then shame on them for not attaching a message introducing themselves. I usually play it safe by deleting those who expect me to add them with those weird usernames.

Anyone else giving up hope that we'll see a MGS 2 (or 1) Snake by Hot Toys? Looks like they did a great job on what they've released, but I've no interest in Big Boss (especially in that suit). Something tells me the next offering we get is when the new game lands likely featuring figures based on it :(

I really hate the sculpt of Naked Snake in the HT line, PAKs are more affordable and at least a little bit more accurate, imo...

Anyone else giving up hope that we'll see a MGS 2 (or 1) Snake by Hot Toys? Looks like they did a great job on what they've released, but I've no interest in Big Boss (especially in that suit). Something tells me the next offering we get is when the new game lands likely featuring figures based on it :(

Maybe it'll end up just like the Assasin's Creed line? The Boss definitely didn't sold well enough. I'd love more HT MGS, but I have little faith that it'll actually be an accurate representation of MGS1/2. A DX Old Snake maybe?

I really hate the sculpt of Naked Snake in the HT line, PAKs are more affordable and at least a little bit more accurate, imo...

The sculpt is great, the figure is great, and it looks great on display. The only problems are they choose the wrong look and it's basically a statue.

I like the HT Snake no doubt, but the Medicoms were way better.

If they are from SSF, then shame on them for not attaching a message introducing themselves. I usually play it safe by deleting those who expect me to add them with those weird usernames.

Yeah, I'm going to delete them instead of trying to figure out the folks who attempted to add me. As it happens, I had a very persistent stalker a few months ago :monkey1. Now, I only add peeps that I know and can personally vouch for.

I know I'm late to the party but I finally received this bad@$$ mofo today, and I got a free box! :dunno

:yess:

20130521153243.jpg

20130521151050.jpg

20130521153627.jpg

Last edited:

I still got hope. After all they got a series licence. It'll just take em forever, look how long its taking for (Arkham Asylam)Batman!
Stupid move on their part but hopefully its SolidSnake goodness next!

I like the HT Snake no doubt, but the Medicoms were way better.

I like the medicom cause its closer to the art style of Shinkawa. I just wish all the merch was like this, i dont like the realistic look for MetalGear as much

I'm tired of Big Boss collectibles, bring on Snake! :devil

HT MGS2 Solid Snake, MGR Raiden & MGSV Big Boss and id be happy

But i have a feeling in the next month or two i will re-buy the HT Big Boss figure just in case we never see another HT Snake. And i do actually like the sneaking suit all though i would prefer a jungle fatigue

Nice shots Ryan and good job on getting that figure. I'm sorry you had to pay so much, But he's so worth having isn't he?

Sent from Shadow Moses by codec.

If were seeing a MGS2 Snake it would probably be this year and come out next year.

At least Suqre Enix is more pleasantly predictable than Hot "we do Iron Man" Toys. :lol

Nice shots Ryan and good job on getting that figure. I'm sorry you had to pay so much, But he's so worth having isn't he?

Sent from Shadow Moses by codec.

Hell Yeah he is worth every f'kin overpaid penny! Anybody who hasn't got this, GET ONE! Thanks again Jason, you're one of the persons who really pushed me to get it. :clap

Back