Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking on getting those MGS3 1/6. But the look way too small in comparison to others, why is that? They look like the size of the PAKs figures :S

I was thinking on getting those MGS3 1/6. But the look way too small in comparison to others, why is that? They look like the size of the PAKs figures :S

They aren't much taller than PAK you're right. For whatever reason Medicom didn't make them full 1/6 scale. They are more 1/7 scale if anything.

They are worth picking up, and the quality still holds up today even though the paint app would be considered sub standard. They did a great job on the Naked Snakes and Raiden, but Old Snake's stock paint app on his head is terrible.

Ryan did a great repaint of it.

Oh I see, so they ARE smaller then.
Mmm but they are not cheap tho, I would love to get just one. But IDK which one is cooler; Im between the squared camo one or the original tiger stripes one (I would love to have a real two-eyed Jack, I have too much of one-eyed big boss already)

Mmm but they are not cheap tho, I would love to get just one. But IDK which one is cooler; Im between the squared camo one or the original tiger stripes one (I would love to have a real two-eyed Jack, I have too much of one-eyed big boss already)

I got the eye patched Croc Cap version, although it's still rare since it was never reissued. I find it to be the best of that line since you get the croc cap and the M16.

But I do prefer the Tiger Stripe camo over the Snake camo.

Get the squares or the tiger stripe one then.

Sent from Shadow Moses by codec.

Came home to a couple of my Medicom UDF lying on the ground (I have them fixed to the wall) looks like the adhesive that holds the plastic to the cardboard give in and they are starting to come apart. This happening to anyone else?

common issue my friend. if they pulled away clean, youre back in business. just put a thin bead of super glue around where the blister would go then carefully place them back aligned while keeping track of the bits of paint on the edge of the blister itself. itll look perfect after. just make sure you dont use too much glue and use the real stuff so it doesnt get white looking.

Yeah most of them did come off almost perfectly, I will try that. Or maybe its time to actually display them out of the box.

Initally I kept them in there because they would look the same out of the box due to the articulation or lack there of. I dont know decisions decisions

I would say out of the box. Uh and make diorama of the boss and sneaking suit big boss with all the flowers and stuff. That > Hot Toys.
And another one for Raiden and Vamp! :D

BGt-_nRCQAEIebM.jpg

BGt-7LyCEAAYqWp.jpg

proxy.jpg

30 Internet points if anybody can guess who from the WWE's collection this is. (Shouldnt be hard -_-)

Nothing, its not John Cenas shelves >_>

It was AJ's

qVGEQ.gif

I had a geek out while trawling through her photos. I know MGS is her favorite game but i didnt know she bought them too.

Nothing, its not John Cenas shelves >_>

It was AJ's

qVGEQ.gif

I had a geek out while trawling through her photos. I know MGS is her favorite game but i didnt know she bought them too.

There needs to be more half naked babes that are into MGS

Oh wow, I didn't know that. I stopped watching wrestling in 2006-2007. Where did you found those pics?

Yup, she is into MGS, and says she has a collection too. Love to see more.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILlOAsY-ups"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILlOAsY-ups[/ame]

Back