Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know if the PAK raiden figures are limited? I heard that the white is limited to something like 25,000(but not sure if that's true). How many of the regular black armor ones will they be making?

According to some people, the White Raiden will be the most common, with Square making less than that amount, but I'm not sure.

If it's true though, then any other Raiden is more rare than the white one, which is rather ironic.

Play-Arts-Yellow-Raiden.jpg

No info yet on this one? This is theone I REALLY want :panic:

Not yet, same for the blue version.

I think all the Raidens will be out this year anyway so don't worry.

i cant wait to see all 5 of them displayed in my cabinet. fall cant come fast enough..............also anyone know when they will show some painted pics of liquid and mgs2 raiden?

mine says late august for the red version. i got it from an ebay retailer. my original version is from anime island. hopefully i get it at the end of next month or sooner.

Man, i want a PAK mgs 2 Vamp. Playing mgs 2 brought back memories. And the fact i had the Vamp nickname bestowed upon me -_-

I dont want anything from MGS4 other than Raiden. All the designs sucked in that.

I close my eyes and the only thing i can picture is a generic tentacle woman, a generic bird woman, a generic dog woman, Snakes Mustash and Raiden! Its the only game i cant remember what any of the outfits look like other than Raiden despite completing it many times

Unless youve got mgs 4 toys, or posters on your wall or you are looking at images of mgs day in day out the designs in 4 are so generic and forgetable

Unless youve got mgs 4 toys, or posters on your wall or you are looking at images of mgs day in day out the designs in 4 are so generic and forgetable

I don't think so, true the enemies are basically recreations of existing past enemy characters but I think they were creative and well done, the Gekko and FROGS were original and memorable

I like the Gekko's but when it comes to the people we are meant to focus on i.e. Snake, Vamp, Meryl and Ocelot i cant think of anything for Meryl other than her hair colour. Snake has a kind of blue muscle suit with a vest, Vamp im pretty sure is in mostly green but his outfit ive no idea of the specifics. Was Ocelot wearing a suit? Such things like that. I like mgs 4 whilst playing, (not so much when you think it pisses all over Solid Snake) but still. I started playing mgs 2 tonight for the first time in years. And i remembered all the outfits. And id played mgs4 recently and my mind still draws a blank. Maybe its just me

I only went through the campaign once and I can recall most if not all of the designs. While most were not among my favorite designs in the MGS franchise, I certainly wouldn't call them generic or forgettable.

And no, I don't own a single MGS4 collectible.

I thought the designs in MGS4 were very well done. You can see the progression of combat gear technology and they did a good job of combining (then) current military gear with near future/sci-fi type stuff.

Whereas I feel with Rising, with the exception of Jetstream I didn't find the designs very MGS like.

Play-Arts-Yellow-Raiden.jpg

No info yet on this one? This is theone I REALLY want :panic:

woahhh I dont know if its my monitor, but that one looks more like the in game model??

Guys any help on getting a Cyborg Ninja regular version for me? And a MGR Raiden? Rex cant have it since where I live now, shipping is going to be a pain, greetings to all the happy collector who already have theri Rex :clap

Took some shots last night.

012-5.jpg

I also added a piece of cardboard to REX's nose to give it the "light" effect it should have.

010-6.jpg

011-5.jpg

001-6.jpg

004-7.jpg

Last edited:
Back