Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yhujuvu9.jpg
qeny9e2e.jpg

Sent from the Shell by codec.

Loving everyone displays. Unfortunately i dont have the cash to display my collection yet. Any money i get for that stuff is for more MGS merch lol

Playing MGS2 on my new LED though, the game looks amazing. Fighting the Tengus right now. I really hope Play Arts dont screw up MGS2 Snake!

Loving everyone displays. Unfortunately i dont have the cash to display my collection yet. Any money i get for that stuff is for more MGS merch lol

Playing MGS2 on my new LED though, the game looks amazing. Fighting the Tengus right now. I really hope Play Arts dont screw up MGS2 Snake!

why would they screw him up? the first version looks fine. not sure what you mean.

the white raiden has to be seen in person to appreciate the excellent paint job on it. im glad i went for it.:clap
Yeah Its pretty good.I got the Rising EU collectors edition and the figure is one of the best I have seen in a game collectors edition.Luckily I managed to found both Solid Snake and Cyborg Ninja Play arts figures retail price in a store in Greece and now Im hyped with getting all of them.Too bad I cant afford a Rex :(

Have they confirmed MGS 2 Snake?He is the best snake IMO and McFarlane MGS 2 snake was the very first figure I ever collected

he wasnt announced. its pretty obvious that theyll get to him after raiden. theyd be crazy not to. its either him or snake plisskin. plisskin was a fake character though, he was only there to fool raiden into thinking he was a nobody when in reality he was "the" legendary snake. that being said i dont think we will see a PAK of him most likely will be snake.

he wasnt announced. its pretty obvious that theyll get to him after raiden. theyd be crazy not to. its either him or snake plisskin. plisskin was a fake character though, he was only there to fool raiden into thinking he was a nobody when in reality he was "the" legendary snake. that being said i dont think we will see a PAK of him most likely will be snake.
Yeah Plisskin figure would be an easy pass.Personally I cant wait for Liquid figure to complete the line and then start on the MGS 2 line.Id love a hot toys MGS 2 snake but I dont see that ever happening

why would they screw him up? the first version looks fine. not sure what you mean.

while the figure was amazing in paint articulation and detail there are some big problems for me. Like how bulky he is, they made him Arnold Schwarzenegger. but most importantly his face, they screwed his face!!

while the figure was amazing in paint articulation and detail there are some big problems for me. Like how bulky he is, they made him Arnold Schwarzenegger. but most importantly his face, they screwed his face!!

his face was modeled after the art not the game. guess you could say he was "stylized".:dunno my paint was perfectly fine though.

nice hawkeye! someone else found snake and ninja randomly recently. i like it when people can find a deal on their own. i feel like superman when i get an unheard of deal that should not have happened! i wish i could find a pair right now id keep em in the boxes and never take em out.

nice hawkeye! someone else found snake and ninja randomly recently. i like it when people can find a deal on their own. i feel like superman when i get an unheard of deal that should not have happened! i wish i could find a pair right now id keep em in the boxes and never take em out.
Just opened snake and the tip of the gun broke while I was removing the bented silencer :gah::gah:
Just my luck for being happy that I got him retail price

Last edited:
Check the facebook page of kojima prod japan, there is a photo of a guy, surrounded by cool MGSR art and you would see, in a corner a sweet MG Ray figure ( proto?). Sorry, couldn't paste the link, damn Ipad

u3e8ebyz.jpg

Sent from the Shell by codec.

Very nice pose bro. I did something similar but I got my Rex kinda looking sideways (I know there's no head articulation in terms of left and right, I manipulated the hip joints and moved the whole body to give the impression that he is looking to the right).

It's refreshing to see someone else finally posing this thing properly and actually taking advantage of all the articulation, instead of simply taking it out of the styrofoam, attach rail gun, push lower legs out slightly and put it on a table, like most people seem to be doing. It's boring. Don't be afraid to play with this thing guys, although it can seem scary with the joints being so stiff, it's actually pretty sturdy.

Back