Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice pics man. i see you messed with rex a little more. his railgun looks higher, you found the extra click. also, did you paint that piece on his nose? i might clear blue tint mine. snake looks militant or maybe hes staring off into the distance. he looks cool. and i still want your lamp. i like raidens pose, i was gonna do him like that but ended up leaving it up to you. btw did you get my pm plis?

Heres my new rex pose.
zugezaty.jpg

last night i was turning his leg joints and it got stuck for like 15 mins. i thought i was going to break him. i was sweating, good thing it turned out well.
Sent from the Shell by codec.

nice pics man. i see you messed with rex a little more. his railgun looks higher, you found the extra click. also, did you paint that piece on his nose? i might clear blue tint mine. snake looks militant or maybe hes staring off into the distance. he looks cool. and i still want your lamp. i like raidens pose, i was gonna do him like that but ended up leaving it up to you. btw did you get my pm plis?

Yeah I did. If they is a legit signature there is no way I'm going to afford it since the price will explode. And also, if it is legit I wouldn't be able to open it since I want to display the Zero version.

Yeah I did. If they is a legit signature there is no way I'm going to afford it since the price will explode. And also, if it is legit I wouldn't be able to open it since I want to display the Zero version.

well at least see if you can pull it off as cheap as you got the red ninja for. the box is signed........ big deal. it will still be when you put him nicely back in his tray after youve displayed him. i dont see the big deal. youre running out of chances my friend.:wave

can you try to use some putty in the joint to make it not so loose?

The joint really doesn't have gaps in it to stuff anything in it. It's pretty baffling. I thought about sending it to 3A but I would have to pay a boat load to mail it and it wouldn't be worth it.

I thought about rigging some magnets in the cockpit but I don't know how exactly.

The thing that worries be in doing something like that is residue staying on REX if I remove them. I wish there was a way to do this without the chance of ill effects.

I finally caved today and bought batteries for my Rex so that I could use his light features I hated them at first but they grew on me. after showing people and having to remove the batteries a bunch of times it just got annoying. The blue is an awesome color but I just wish it was white

I still can't believe they didn't include a LED in the front of the nose and relied on ****ty light piping which sucks BTW.

If you paint the back of the light piping in the spots where you don't want it to shine the light will come out more through the nose not sure why you painted it blue although it does look cool

If you paint the back of the light piping in the spots where you don't want it to shine the light will come out more through the nose not sure why you painted it blue although it does look cool

Not painted, it's a piece of cardboard.

I fully forgot all about it, but I checked today and saw that my response to Ken-ichiro Imaizumi's Twitter question :) "Dear MGS fans! What MGS character you want for the next figurine?")

Has been retweeted by Hidemi Matsuzuka!

The reply in question that was retweeted was: "Not next, but sometime soon, since we're already gonna get (Play Arts Kai) MGR/MGS2 Raiden, I'd love to see the MGS4 Raiden!"

:pray:

:horror

:yess::clap:panic:

Did that require being posted in two threads? Anyway, if the PAK line died with MGS2 Snake I would be happy.

Back