Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the Prototype Ray looks awesome. A little disappointed that it wasn't on show on the Toys Expo we had earlier this year.

The dealer here said that it's bigger than Rex...... and that i'll fill my Rex display up easily (with the arms thingy, i guess)
sooo.. i pray for Koto to make a 1/100 Ray as well - with 1/48 scale, it's more of a display piece IMO

another old pic
ApE4Xl.jpg

My MGS Collection :) Just got my Rex from BBTS ;)

8577361838_57a44e4250_c.jpg
Nice arrangement (but the calendar caught my attention ~ lol)

Last edited:
Is that the 3A Rex ?

I skipped out on the £A Rex because of the price, just got my Kotobukiya plastic model today though :)

the Prototype Ray looks awesome. A little disappointed that it wasn't on show on the Toys Expo we had earlier this year.

The dealer here said that it's bigger than Rex...... and that i'll fill my Rex display up easily (with the arms thingy, i guess)
sooo.. i pray for Koto to make a 1/100 Ray as well - with 1/48 scale, it's more of a display piece IMO

another old pic
ApE4Xl.jpg

Nice arrangement (but the calendar caught my attention ~ lol)

I really hope they do something about that huge pole up rays ***, maybe if they gave him a tail he would be able to balance better.

These are ancient pictures of Ray though... no? Remember when 3A Rex could turn it's head? :gah:
dsc03851e.jpg

I'm betting they won't be silly enough to release a Ray without a tail... :pray:

no, its the build a figure from the mcfarlane mgs2 figures. theres a piece in every package. he would be a 7th figure if you got all 6.

I so wish I bought the set when I had the chance!

Metal Gear Ray looks awesome!

Just could not justify the price back in 2003, at the comic book store.

I'm probably in the minority here, but I really don't mind if Ray comes without a tail. I still think it looks awesome as it is, and would be just as happy with it using the 2 clear stands shown in the first pic I posted. Definitely don't like it with that pole though, looks weird.

Theres only really one of them out at the moment and its the White one. but youd still be looking to pay $150 after shipping. (Black one is kind of slowly being released in the East but its not got a full release yet so we can be patient on that)

Thanks man I just hate that I feel like I'm the very last person to get it out of this whole entire thread oh well I got stuff before other people on other things seems like you were the last 1 to get the boss so you must know how I feel

Sent from the Shell by codec.

Thanks man I just hate that I feel like I'm the very last person to get it out of this whole entire thread oh well I got stuff before other people on other things seems like you were the last 1 to get the boss so you must know how I feel

And the White Raiden. It was painful waiting for both.

It's kind of like with the Black Raiden now since I really want that and people are importing it :crying

Actually I got my white Raiden after you but we'll definitely be the ones to get the black 1 last from what I remember your from PA right I'm from Boston I ordered mine from BBTS like you

I'm getting mine from BBTS so I would assume April when they will get their stock even though they have it slated for March.

Not sure if I really like BBTS only in the fact of I feel like there the last people to get anything which from a collecting standpoint really sucks but their customer service and inventory is great

Back