Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw a vid on Youtube of a review on her and someone did somehow manage it. I think if you were able to sink it deeper into the crate you can fit it. The box is just a smidge too small :slap

Do you mean the warhead itself? I was able to close mine all the way, you might just have to flip it around, there's only one way it fits in completely.

Just seen it. I honestly hope it stays in development hell since all these reboots stink.

They won't cast Snake right and they will immediately turn me off. I honestly don't know who should take the lead :dunno

It won't be dark like the original and will probably be completely action based...

Let's continue this on the Movies board!

Here's a pic of my MGS PAK figures. Missing Raiden still.

P.S. For some reason, I can't post my PAK Peacewalker pic. Can someone give me a quick tutorial? I'm so not tech savvy.

just got my Solidus PAK. Amazing figure...

i have sneaking suit snake, cyborg ninja, solid snake, and now solidus. waiting on my preorders for reg and red variant raiden.

Hey guys, this is my first post!

Is there anywhere I can get PA Solid Snake at a reasonable price? I have my eye on Solidus; I'd love to display the three brothers together (when Liquid is released).

if you got one at retail or close to that id believe in god. so the answer is only if youre lucky, or if you see one in a local comic shop or something, but thats it.

That's what I expected! I got lucky with Gray Fox, doubt it'll happen again. I'll keep my eye open though. Those two are crazy expensive on the secondary market, way more than any other PA figure.

Just got my Rex today from BBTS and noticed the lights on the body stay on even when in the switch is off anybody else have this problem?

Just got my Rex today from BBTS and noticed the lights on the body stay on even when in the switch is off anybody else have this problem?

some people mentioned this on the other board too.
I have a problem with my rail gun lights, and for the other they suffered from loose joint that support the rail gun.
So I think it's a common issue:monkey1

I'm checking with my local shop for a Solid Snake - he had one before he closed (to move to a new location) after Christmas and he's not yet reopened, so he may still have it in-stock.

Back