Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Were pretty neck and neck on collections Jason but you got me beaten on displays. I just got my stuff on a ****ty cabinet :slap

Were pretty neck and neck on collections Jason but you got me beaten on displays. I just got my stuff on a ****ty cabinet :slap

I've got 95% of my stuff in boxes locked up in closets. I kinda don't want to remember that I have REX at the moment. It's such an injustice having it in the box :monkey2

I think there is a big chance of it happening. Can you imagine if it came with a Infinity Bandana attachment that is 6 feet long like the game? :horror

I've got 95% of my stuff in boxes locked up in closets. I kinda don't want to remember that I have REX at the moment. It's such an injustice having it in the box :monkey2

I would be going stir crazy if my stuff is boxed up, I don't know how you do it. :pow

I think there is a big chance of it happening. Can you imagine if it came with a Infinity Bandana attachment that is 6 feet long like the game? :horror

It would be extremely silly for Play Arts to make Raiden and Solidus but skip out on Snake. I'm sure he is going to happen. Hopefully, they get around to making a Pliskin figure too! :horror

I would be going stir crazy if my stuff is boxed up, I don't know how you do it. :pow

Me neither, man. I need a bigger apartment, for sure :(.

It would be extremely silly for Play Arts to make Raiden and Solidus but skip out on Snake. I'm sure he is going to happen. Hopefully, they get around to making a Pliskin figure too! :horror

Me neither, man. I need a bigger apartment, for sure :(.

daffyfapping.gif

Snake from the Tanker mission and the Big Shell would be a dream come true :pray:

thanks guys. i cant wait to reveal the whole area done with the leds that im building. im even going to make colored spot lights in the games respective game colors.

MGS 1 might be red. I've got the red MGS 1 shirt from Uniqlo :lol. MGS 2 might be white and blue, if you're going with the colors from "Substance".

MGS4 is definetly red too

MPO Should be gray or even yellow since the first ads for the game were yellow-toned, but a blueish purple should work, at least I relate it with the MPO+ cover

MGR might be black and/or a light blue (electricity stuff)

Ac!d 1 is a lovely Pink :D

but thst's just me, imo

Back