Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It should of been Liquid Snake but they are done with MGS1 at this point...

Maybe MGS2 Snake should be the next.

Agree, I want Liquid so bad to complete my Snake family
mgspak.png

Regardless, I'll probably buy another Naked, Boss, Ocelot and Old Snake if they make them and that's it, nothing more.

Agree, I want Liquid so bad to complete my Snake family
mgspak.png

Regardless, I'll probably buy another Naked, Boss, Ocelot and Old Snake if they make them and that's it, nothing more.

Damn I can't wait to get Solidus, eBay has already got it in the states and I would get it now but I'm waiting for BigBadToyStore to get the DX12. Although I think Friday when I get paid I will get it then and I will get my 2nd from BBTS.

I agree, I have to get that Solidus! I love those little figures too, gotta grab some of those off ebay.

I think they might as well ditch their Metal Gear Ray project. They've pissed off way too many people, who'll never order from them again.

I think they might as well ditch their Metal Gear Ray project. They've pissed off way too many people, who'll never order from them again.

I've been thinking the same exact thing. The only saving grace will be people who want to PO RAY will actually have REX in their hands at that point >_>

hopefully...

I just realized that we will get the Koto REX before the 3A Ex... what the **** man.

Kinda off the current discussion a bit, but for those who have the Play Arts jungle and battle dress Big Boss, is he in scale with the MGS1 Snake? I was thinking of getting them both until I remembered that Sneaking Suit Big Boss is smaller than Solid Snake. Has this been fixed?

Kinda off the current discussion a bit, but for those who have the Play Arts jungle and battle dress Big Boss, is he in scale with the MGS1 Snake? I was thinking of getting them both until I remembered that Sneaking Suit Big Boss is smaller than Solid Snake. Has this been fixed?

I have the whole line except for Miller, but from what I see the Jungle is somewhat more in scale and the BD version is basically the same height as Solid Snake.

I have the whole line except for Miller, but from what I see the Jungle is somewhat more in scale and the BD version is basically the same height as Solid Snake.

I guess that seals the deal for me! Not a fan of Miller but might as well get em' all because they do look cool in numbers. Is your PAK line displayed together, Plissken?

well, got my metal boss today and been customizing him. trimmed those gay buns shoulder pads and marked off the extra blemishes/inaccuracies. just need to get rid of the lettering, waiting on 2 duty belts, waiting on straps to get rid of that ugly back panel that i will trim out, and i have dye for both metal boss's bandanas. eventually ill round out the beard on the sides, they clearly left the sculpted hair there for me to paint over. i love this thing. it seems like they put inaccuracies in the right spots so they can be modded easily. im going to shorten the gauntlets too to get rid of the white lines and elbow pad and maybe turn the elbow pad into one like there is for the knees. the white lines on the boots also only show on the front. i added a throat mic but only used the neck and ear part since it doesnt show in the game. again the crappy pic i know...........what do you guys think? hes got a zippo and i molded a cig into one of the extra heads i have. also, i need to get accurate gloves he wears more of a leather strap over type. the ones he has are too modern.

Last edited:
Looks good, Jason. Personally though, I think the Metal Boss figures are way too much of a hassle to customize with all of the inaccuracies. I'd much rather wait for the Hot Toys release (if or when they're released).

Looks good, Jason. Personally though, I think the Metal Boss figures are way too much of a hassle to customize with all of the inaccuracies. I'd much rather wait for the Hot Toys release (if or when they're released).

i hear you, but i disagree. when im done ill post some pics. btw i dont really think hot toys will tackle these for a long time due to these. i may be wrong. all i really need to do is find some gloves, trim a couple of things that they put extra, do some of the yellow painting on his bags and such, extra duty belt, paint the beard a tiny bit, and dye the bandana black. doesnt seem all that bad to me. i never understood why they put so many bags, the suspenders, and the ankle knife in the box. theyre totally unnecessary. and the bdu shouldnt have the suspenders, croc cap, or the ankle knife. :slap:dunno

thanks jack, you workin on anything at the moment? hey whats the deal with those mgs1 headsculpts. you got one you can sell me? trying to slowly make customs out of those konami dolls. or maybe even a PAK one.

I'm always working on something, I have actually decided I'm going to focus solely on MGS customs from now on, I just don't have the money to collect MGS and marvel and DC and everything else that looks cool.

So I'm working on a number of MGS projects at the moment. I don't like posting WIP pics but I will post proper ones once finished.

I don't have any extras unfortunately, but you can contact Amnur on here as he's the one who sculpted, he may be able to help you out. If not let me know I'll see what I can do.

Back