Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No lesson learned :lol

That money will go toward all these PFs I have on order :(

Mine will either go to pay off my 1/6 or I'll save the money and consider getting out of the game :X

Or . . . . I'll keep it and wait for Rex for an awesome display >_<;;

So ive been off the boards for a little bit and realized i deleted a pm that i needed to respond to. There was someone on the boards that said their local comic shop might still have the play arts solid snake and ninja. If you are that person will you please pm me back.

Thanks

That may have been me - unfortunately, I am gone on vacation until after Dec 8 - when I'm back, if you're interested in the figures for cost + shipping and my shop still have them, I'll get them for you. PM me if interested

Found some time to paint some details like camo on the radome and the tight plate and yellow marks on the radar unit
sanstitre2ur.jpg

:drool:drool:drool:drool
ED209 and Mini Cain!

Not bad. I kind of wish I had a Metal Boss figure to use with the new Hot Toys figure head. The camo doesn't look too bad, and the straps and harness could be switched out for the Hot Toys one.

Not bad. I kind of wish I had a Metal Boss figure to use with the new Hot Toys figure head. The camo doesn't look too bad, and the straps and harness could be switched out for the Hot Toys one.

the camo would be wrong. skull camo is in peacewalker. youd have to change the bdu also.

thanks man I'm kind of OCD the way I display my things but my camera sucks when I get a new camera I promise I'll post awesome pictures of my things much appreciated

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

Wow, i would buy it for the box alone lol.
looks like Shinkawa found a use for that art of Snake he did a while back XD

Still abit disappointed about the lack of decals or paint though :(

Back