Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finished touching up the PayArts Snake head (and Hair) - also featuring as guest - my previous Ninja open head mod.
7105514919_d7e363f0cf_o.jpg

7105514985_5f02cdd765_o.jpg

As usual, I think I like the one with gray primer better than finished painted version.. :p

Amazing work kyekye, I saw the images of your custom gray fox, but I was wondering if you take a closer photo so we can see his face better?

None I would think. They're an actual business not someone selling on eBay.

amazing stuff man! Snake's new head looks very nice!

How did you make it? Can you make a little tutorial for that with the materials you used etc?

Thank you!

What a day, just got back from Fan Expo Vancouver(Vancouver's 1st major comicon :yess:) Got some MGS stuff signed by David Hayter. Almost didnt get it signed by David as he had to leave.

IMG_2837.jpg

IMG_2838.jpg

IMG_2839.jpg

Oh man, I did not even hear about the even until my friend told me he was there when he messaged me on Saturday... had I known Hayter was there beforehand I would have definitely went. :(
I hope he comes again next year, would love to meet him and get his signature too. :D

You also get one from Mark Hamil for the first one and you're set! :D

Oh man, that would be awesome. It would make more sense to get the guy who played the Guyver to sign it but who knows who he is. Maybe I could get Jimmie Walker to sign it too. He's like Jar Jar before Jar Jar in that.

Finished touching up the PayArts Snake head (and Hair) - also featuring as guest - my previous Ninja open head mod.

As usual, I think I like the one with gray primer better than finished painted version.. :p

This is awesome bro kyekye.. Can you make me one, please? :pray: Please PM me what it would take. :panic:

Looks SO much better, don't know what it is about the original head but he just look fat and crappy and your head has fixed all the problems and look like it did in the game codec :clap
would love to get one of your heads for my snake :)

Back