Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is bull____.

I bought my PA snake and ninja from Japan it has the lot/serial no. The one in my local dealer (Indonesia) also has it.

Yeah what they're saying is bull, I ordered mine direct from Japan and it has the number on the bottom.

Finally received my Play Arts Grey Fox / Ninja and Solid Snake
IMG_3799.jpg

IMG_3801.jpg

Ninja is Incredable! im leaving this one MIB but might get another one to open, Snake is cool but something about his head and face just seems off to me but still cool

It seems like they maintain scale within a line but only treat each game as it's own line. So I'm guess Raiden will also be a different scale as he's from yet another game. But Solidus will be in scale with Snake and Fox.

^No because Solidus is from MGS 2. So, most likely, he'll be a different scale than MGS 1 Solid Snake and Gray Fox.

Hope they do MGS2 Snake and Raiden.

I just hope that they don't abandon the MGS 1 line with just Snake Gray Fox, and Meryl, without giving us the entire Fox Hound unit (including Liquid). But, seeing as how they've already started on Solidus, that's probably what they're doing.

What a day, just got back from Fan Expo Vancouver(Vancouver's 1st major comicon :yess:) Got some MGS stuff signed by David Hayter. Almost didnt get it signed by David as he had to leave.

IMG_2837.jpg

IMG_2838.jpg

IMG_2839.jpg

Finally here. Definitely a $60 figure, but I couldn't love it more. Can't wait to see Hot Toys' take on one of my all-time favorite characters.

011.jpg

022.jpg

034.jpg

038.jpg

042.jpg

063.jpg

058.jpg

050.jpg

What a day, just got back from Fan Expo Vancouver(Vancouver's 1st major comicon :yess:) Got some MGS stuff signed by David Hayter. Almost didnt get it signed by David as he had to leave.

IMG_2837.jpg

IMG_2838.jpg

IMG_2839.jpg

Hey, you from Vancouver too? I was at the Expo for about 5 hours today. Congrats on your haul :duff

Hey I'm in van for the weekend and thinking of going with the wife. Would it be worth $40???

Yes, I would totally recommend you go there and check it out.

Hey, you from Vancouver too? I was at the Expo for about 5 hours today. Congrats on your haul :duff

Yes, I'm in Vancouver too. I was there from 10-3 which was 5 hours too. I just stayed there for David to sign the MGS stuff. I was in line waiting and heard that he had to leave for something but good thing he was signing stuff on the way out and I got couple of things signed.

Hey I'm in van for the weekend and thinking of going with the wife. Would it be worth $40???
Personally I don't think it's worth $20 a person. Maybe $10 would had been better. Felt like an over crowded flea market. I did go to the G4 booth first and got myself a pen, woopie cushion, pen and T-Shirt. I guess that covers the admission. :lol There some cool art and some use to be famous actors which you have to pay to see them. The old school batmobile was pretty cool but if you want a picture taking with it, you must pay $20. There are some wacky fans who sure loves to dress up. That was pretty cool too. I picked up 4 prints and a SSC Black Cat LSB EX for $200. :yess: If you are planning to go, get there earlier unless you buy the ticket online.

Back