Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only thing I can say is maybe that its because i got the two pack again. Maybe because you're a single buyer those are held back. Jsn.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

yo! check out this amazing patch i got from someone on facebok! this thing is almost as big as my hand and hes only making 100 of them, if you want one you can go to the link in the picture. i paid $18 shipped in the usa.

IMG_20190503_142909019.jpg

I'm totally in for a sneaking suit mgsV ver. But I still prefer a solid snake from mgs2 or 1

Sent from my Mi MIX 2 using Tapatalk

This is great, love the pumas! Would like to see a mgs2 snake update. Has anybody got any progress on scaletta's one?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

It looks awesome, defiantly gonna be picking this up. although I would have preferred any other sneaking suit except the snake eater suit. hopefully somewhere down the line we will get either a mgs1, mgs 2, mgs 4, or PW/GZ sneaking suit. but least we are still getting metal gear figures so I am all in. is the weapon pack still in the works?

This is the Sneaking Suit from Phantom Pain, right? I'll probably still pick it up if the figure looks good but I would've preferred the Ground Zeroes version.

Me too, the ground zeroes version is actually big boss. It would be nice to know if that figure was going to be made so I don't start making it.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Back