Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
61049287_1167988506713563_5163117518100889600_n.jpg

Easy pass for me.
Not feeling it tbh...

Yeah I just got home, maybe I'll put a pre-order on it and see what happens. I think the wjl venom snake is the only thing that I didn't buy so far because I was really underwhelmed by it

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Awesome I can't wait to see pictures when it's done. I have a new figure I'm working on right now I'm waiting for one part that I haven't seen for a month.

Awesome I can't wait to see pictures when it's done. I have a new figure I'm working on right now I'm waiting for one part that I haven't seen for a month.

I will take some new pics. I just made a huge move so I have to re hang everything.

What all do you have in the works? Now that I am back in the civilian world I am thinking about ramping my collection back up.

Well, the Jehuty arm cannon was actually in the game, the bandana was not. I'm finding it hard to see your point and completely disagree with you.

i think what he meant was "canon" as canonical. like, the Jehuty arm wasn't canonical, so a bandana is not that big deal.
and if i remember right, the bandana was in the game, it was recovered from nicaragua lake and repaired, but maybe that part of the plot is uncofirmed, we don't know if is canon or not.
and if you equipped the bandana with the real big boss, he had the textured wrinkles, like the ones he had in the trailer

wrinkles.jpg

i think what he meant was "canon" as canonical. like, the Jehuty arm wasn't canonical, so a bandana is not that big deal.
and if i remember right, the bandana was in the game, it was recovered from nicaragua lake and repaired, but maybe that part of the plot is uncofirmed, we don't know if is canon or not.
and if you equipped the bandana with the real big boss, he had the textured wrinkles, like the ones he had in the trailer

View attachment 454907

Yeah, im not sure what he was talking about. Both are in the game.

You say equip with the real bigboss. When do you play as real BigBoss in the game??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my point is, you have to equip a bandana, it wasnt part of his normal wear. a bionic arm was. he ditched the bandana in v. just because the threw people a bone and gave the mgs3 sneaking suit out in v doesnt make it part of his attire. the bionic arms were part of the game, there were a few.

my point is, you have to equip a bandana, it wasnt part of his normal wear. a bionic arm was. he ditched the bandana in v. just because the threw people a bone and gave the mgs3 sneaking suit out in v doesnt make it part of his attire. the bionic arms were part of the game, there were a few.

I personally want a head sculpt with a bandana, rather than a full demon headsculpt or a repeat of the previous headsculpt, I have a rule about each figure having a different headsculpt. and yeah you have to equip the bandana but you kinda need to develop and equip both the sneaking suit and jehuty too so in that regard they are the same. but it all comes down to personal preference.

I do agree with MGS3 sneaking suit not being part of his attire though as it's not acquired in game instead being paid DLC.

Personally, I never thought Venom/BB from MGSV looked right with the bandana. Even though you could get it and equip it, something about the way it sat on his head looked off to me. Like the model wasn’t designed for it.

Exactly. It looks stupid in game. But hey, if they want their figure like that then fine, I guess I really don't care. You know why it doesn't look right? Because he never wore it in the game. No cutscene has him with it on.

Personally, I never thought Venom/BB from MGSV looked right with the bandana. Even though you could get it and equip it, something about the way it sat on his head looked off to me. Like the model wasn’t designed for it.

Yeah, it’s those crease marks that are missing. What’s strange is that there’s a trailer where it’s properly moddled. But you are right , it wasn’t designed to look good on him

Yeah, im not sure what he was talking about. Both are in the game.

You say equip with the real bigboss. When do you play as real BigBoss in the game??

ups sorry, i was confused because i have installed a mod that replace your avatar with the real big boss,
my bad

true, venom snake can't really pull of the bandana and looks much cooler without but we already have a venom headsculpt without a bandana. if we are getting a second venom figure I would prefer a new/ different headculpt to set the two figures apart and what other headsculpts can you do except bandana or full demon. Don't want it to be like hot toys where they reuse the same sculpt for like 4 or 5 different versions of the character. If people would prefer the second venom snake in the sneaking suit to not have a bandana, well that headsculpt already exists and looks awesome. I suppose it is also fair to say those who want a bandana head sculpt can add the bandana themselves.

my view is that I would like a new headsculpt with a new figure and whether you like the bandana or not that's an opinion an that's cool but it still a pretty significate item found in the game.

Back