Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really just shows that you have no creativity. Unlike a Far Cry game there are tons of different ways you can do any given task, of course you can just run at it like rambo every time like a Far Cry game but you are barely scratching the surface of what is possible if you play it that way. Game certainly had a variety of major issues, but the gameplay never got old for me because even though you've likely cleared out the same bases over and over before, there's always a new way to do so.

to me as long as any game tries to incorporate stealth into their gameplay, they will punish players who prefer All Out Rambo playstyle.

for MGS series except Rising, they punish you by pitting you against unlimited amount of reinforcements until the alert cools down (not sure about V since i never played it) if you don't play by stealth.

yet, guess what? they provide players 2-3 out of maybe 30 weapons that has suppressors installed, most of the suppressing function will then need to be unlocked, so for the first quarter of the entire game you are stuck with the same 2-3 silenced weapons. And usually good weapons don't come with silencer.

Only game i find that has a good balance between stealth & all out fight would be Crysis I. Crysis II & III removed the open world areas & toned down the cloak function making stealth useless. And most of the time you can sneak past enemies if you choose to be a pacifist in I.

Hitman series is one good example where most weapons are useless.

Really just shows that you have no creativity. Unlike a Far Cry game there are tons of different ways you can do any given task, of course you can just run at it like rambo every time like a Far Cry game but you are barely scratching the surface of what is possible if you play it that way. Game certainly had a variety of major issues, but the gameplay never got old for me because even though you've likely cleared out the same bases over and over before, there's always a new way to do so.

It's really doesn't tho but I'm sorry I hurt your feelings enough for you to insult me. I didn't know the game play was that important to you.

MGS3 does creative combat a million times better by giving you limited resources forcing you to experiment with the insane amount of weird gadgets. This game does not. Instead it gives you a million guns and no punishment for just shooting everyone in the head. it has whole sections where you dump mag after mag into bullet sponge enemies FFS.

It has the single worst boss fights in the entire series.

It has long hand holding scripted sequences constantly some of which you have to do more than once sucking any life they may have had the first time around right out.

Couple all of that with a terrible unfinished story, characters that look and act nothing like their selves, and a half naked female companion who basically uses the camera to preform her own colonoscopy while the game holds your hand before and after every single mission in an unskippable unnecessary sequence, the game is trash. But I guess I see why you like it.

It's really doesn't tho but I'm sorry I hurt your feelings enough for you to insult me. I didn't know the game play was that important to you.

MGS3 does creative combat a million times better by giving you limited resources forcing you to experiment with the insane amount of weird gadgets. This game does not. Instead it gives you a million guns and no punishment for just shooting everyone in the head. it has whole sections where you dump mag after mag into bullet sponge enemies FFS.

It has the single worst boss fights in the entire series.

It has long hand holding scripted sequences constantly some of which you have to do more than once sucking any life they may have had the first time around right out.

Couple all of that with a terrible unfinished story, characters that look and act nothing like their selves, and a half naked female companion who basically uses the camera to preform her own colonoscopy while the game holds your hand before and after every single mission in an unskippable unnecessary sequence, the game is trash. But I guess I see why you like it.

Don’t forget, THE most awkward car ride in the history of gaming.

Don’t forget, THE most awkward car ride in the history of gaming.

V's very own ladder moment! :lol I have nothing against people who hate the game, it's flaws are clearly there but it also has great moments.

Just got my Fox today, such an amazing piece (without thinking about the price tag).
It would be unfortunate if we don't get Solid Snake.

I think someone asked Gecco on Twitter and they said no. Very dumb move, but Grey Fox was the one of the last things Kojima started before leaving Konami.

The licensing was all handled by KojiPro before....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Gecco statue?
Yes.

I think someone asked Gecco on Twitter and they said no. Very dumb move, but Grey Fox was the one of the last things Kojima started before leaving Konami.

The licensing was all handled by KojiPro before....

I have read about it but did not see the actual twitter post.
Hopefully they renew the license (if it has expired).

Hey Jack, any idea on when the quiet figure will be releasing?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

I would also like to know, I think it was supposed to release last month, no? Maybe It got delayed, Ocelot is meant to release this year as well.

Not interested on Quiet but Ocelot is a maybe for me. MGSV is the worst version of the character (give me MGS1 or MGS2 Ocelot) but if the quality of this figure matches the Big Boss/Venom Snake I'll be tempted. Sculpt looks on point, let's wait to see the full figure.

There's no doubt in my mind that the figure is going to be excellent. I'm definitely excited for it. Yes it was the worst one out of them all but I like all of the game and character designs.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Back