Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They charged me 350 HKD for shipping to Poland (near UK) a when I saw that :horror. I thougt it will be around 170-200 HKD.

But when we change HKD to USD: 005 set cost 255 USD, shipping cost 350 HKD gives us 44 USD so finally we have 300 USD. The same price as Giantoy with free shipping (free shippinig cost which is included to the price)
I know right! I was expecting the same. I guess us Europeans have drawn the short straw. It's my first order with them and I already have some pre orders payed for, so hoping those have better shipping rates.

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

i ordered one of those solid snake resin kits. gonna pay for my limtoys set too. damn, mgs is emptying my wallet right now. my ninja was out for delivery but i got the door tag, tomorrow i guess.

Does anyone here know of someone who could build and paint that Snake model kit so it would look like the pictures posted a few pages ago?

Has anyone ordered from Giantoy? I ordered the LIM005 set and it shipped 2 days ago according to them, but the tracking they gave me hasn't updated since I was given it. There's literally nothing on the tracking page.

My DSLR is on the fritz so I had to use my iPhone camera (I forgot how terrible older iPhones perform in low-light settings).

Overall, Gecco made a fantastic rendition of Gray Fox. It's made out of hard vinyl, and the sculpting is on point. The paint apps are also fairly decent, and shadow details have been airbrushed to perfection. Aside from the price being pretty steep, I can't really complain about this! It looks amazing, and the heads can be easily swapped out.

Highly recommended if you can get your hands on it.

47307109561_45e8d6d4bf_b.jpg

Last edited:
It sucks it's so expensive cuz it would be nice to buy two so that you could display him both ways. I'm probably going to have a hard time deciding how I want to pose him.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Alright, contacted Giantoy about the package tracking and they sent me different tracking details, this time for DHL, which wasn't what they initially gave me (but that is the service they said they used for US shipping), but according to it I should have my set tomorrow! :D

**** HT for never making this. I don't go for bootlegs they don't feel right.

This ain't a bootleg bro, it's as close as you can get to in-game.

Yeah, Limtoys ain't bootleg, they're the only company making 1/6 MGS figures at the moment and they're doing a damn good job of it, these figures are made by fans for fans.

Finally got to pick up my cyborg Ninja, he's freaking sweet!I was trying to figure out where I was going to put him and this seems like the best spot for now. Kind of sucks that he's a little bit shorter than 1/6 though.

3c493c805368fdc4b54cb4cfe9ab515d.jpg

**** HT for never making this. I don't go for bootlegs they don't feel right.

You can call WJL Disguiser Bootlegs but not this.

****** HT. First of all they failed in making Naked Snake and Boss, secondly, the price would be much higher, third - they wouldn't be as close as you can get to in-game as LIMTOYS.

Nobody is telling you to buy them :) so chill out.

Back