Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That sculptor, Yuta ***e, is a BEAST at sculpting Metal Gear stuff. I hope he makes many many more Metal Gear collectables

He made that perfect Shinkawa style model kit [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

caffeine14550344492.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WHAT. IS. THAT. and where can I buy one???

Just got my invoice at kghobby for the new lim toys set. How long generally do you have to pay?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Yestereday I bought 005 (becasue they have it "in stock" -> I canceled the preorder for 004) so I paid by PayPal in the same time, few hours later status has changed for Awaiting Shipment.

UPDATE:

It's shipped :yess:

The snake figure is available as a resin kit. Check e2046.com

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

IIRC e2046 sells many recast kits. so are you sure there was an official resit kit of it? or was it sold at very limited quantities? i know recasters love to purchase very expensive & elusive kits and recasts them.

They are recasts. A lot of these wondercon resin kits are on there. I would love a gekko.

I haven't seen anywhere that has them in stock.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

kghobby sent me a shipping noticed for the LIMTOYS 005 Ishmail and Ahab set!

IIRC e2046 sells many recast kits. so are you sure there was an official resit kit of it? or was it sold at very limited quantities? i know recasters love to purchase very expensive & elusive kits and recasts them.

I have never heard of e2046 before, so just to make sure I'm understanding that site correctly, it only sells recasts of products, and not original versions of them? Or do do they sell both original/legit items and recasts? Are knockoffs considered recasts?

Full review of Gecco's Cyborg Ninja (in japanese) here > https://mamegyorai.jugem.jp/?eid=43...YpO0F6pL6JqNEqjSCZfWfBeF4nB0rx_CT_0G0lZ5L7PmY

Anyone owns the 3A full sized Rex and want to share their thoughts on it?
- Massive (but smaller than Ray)
- A little too green IMO
- Cannot fully stand by itself (technically, it can but I don't like the risk - Hottoys dynamic stand can help)
- Quite heavy
- Ratchet joint
- Fell from over 1 meter height without a scratch or brakage (might just be my luck)
- Like most collectible - it's a display piece, not a toy
- A great centerpiece

How much is KGHobby charging everyone for shipping of LIMTOYS 005? I live in the UK and the invoice I was sent has 410 HKD for shipping which seems a bit high. If I add it to my basket on the website, shipping to the UK is about 350 HKD. I asked them about it and they just said because it is a double figure shipping is more expensive. They also said shipping on their website is 410 even though I can see it cheaper. I'll just pay it since it's not the biggest difference but just a bit frustrating.

Edited for clarity.

How much is KGHobby charging everyone for shipping of LIMTOYS 005? I live in the UK and the invoice I was sent has 410 HKD for shipping which seems a bit high. If I add it to my basket on the website, shipping to the UK is about 350 HKD. I asked them about it and they just said because it is a double figure shipping is more expensive. They also said shipping on their website is 410 even though I can see it cheaper. I'll just pay it since it's not the biggest difference but just a bit frustrating.

Edited for clarity.

They charged me 350 HKD for shipping to Poland (near UK) a when I saw that :horror. I thougt it will be around 170-200 HKD.

But when we change HKD to USD: 005 set cost 255 USD, shipping cost 350 HKD gives us 44 USD so finally we have 300 USD. The same price as Giantoy with free shipping (free shippinig cost which is included to the price)

Edited for clarity.

Shipping: HK$190 to USA

I have never heard of e2046 before, so just to make sure I'm understanding that site correctly, it only sells recasts of products, and not original versions of them? Or do do they sell both original/legit items and recasts? Are knockoffs considered recasts?

I can say for the Snake and Liquid I posted, those are recast. The sculptor only sold them at wonderfest, due to licensing, and they were hand made. (I reached out to him on Twitter)

Anyone owns the 3A full sized Rex and want to share their thoughts on it?

I love mine, it's a beautiful peice. Lighter than I thought. It's huuuge, so make sure you have the space, I moved to London so I had to buy the half sized version.

My only gripes are it's not Grey like in the games and it can't turn it's head left and right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back