Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
d105aa46422752ccc3f72fb133eb4257.jpg

left one its a random pick of the LIM005 final product

Thanks! That's pretty good! Though the skin has a little more speckling than I think is needed, but nevertheless it's still the best option on the market. Greatly considering on getting the set.

Hm, though where would one find a 1/6 motorcycle for boss....

Oh man, that closed head sculpt is dope! I should have mine in the middle to the end of the week.I think I'm going to put him in my living room on the other side of my entertainment center where I have F4F Solid Snake.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
9bd6b2810a51916e67607f234776638e.jpg

I literally just paid for it, I paid 2 more dollars than you.I really didn't want to be paying for this right now but it is what it is.

I just looked on eBay and it was $10 cheaper to buy it there.

Yeah, this pre-order caught me by surprise! Aside from the price, at least we're getting a really nice looking statue. I hope they eventually get the license to do a Solid Snake.

Something seems really off about the placement of the eye holes on the visor. But, the entire statue on the whole looks gorgeous. I also love how the box is decorated with Shinkawa's artwork.

I’m craving a solid snake just like that. Excellent quality and a straight up and down pose. Love my F4F but you have to get used to the pose.

::sigh:: I am trying very hard to resist this statue because of the price...but these pics are making it very difficult...

Yeah I want it, but nothing about that statue justifies the $300 price. It looks like a dead simple paint job and he's just standing there. For $300 I expect a nice action pose with less flat paint and a base with more than a few rocks on it.

Well, Fox never had a lot of varying colors on his suit in MGS 1/TTS (the flat, muted blue and flesh tone were pretty much his colors in TTS). As for the pose, it's taken directly from the official artwork.

Gray.Fox.full.981158.jpg

Last edited:
I’m craving a solid snake just like that. Excellent quality and a straight up and down pose. Love my F4F but you have to get used to the pose.

Yeah, same here! Would love a Solid Snake to compliment this.

I never got the F4F statue, but from pics I've seen here and elsewhere, I think it looks incredible for what it is (despite creative liberties). That's a quality statue. Congrats on owning it!

Yeah, same here! Would love a Solid Snake to compliment this.

I never got the F4F statue, but from pics I've seen here and elsewhere, I think it looks incredible for what it is (despite creative liberties). That's a quality statue. Congrats on owning it!
cheers bud! Yeah, it’s based on the legacy render of snake, so a few artistic liberties for sure haha. Don’t get me wrong I love the thing, but the need for high quality SOLID snake collectibles hasn’t been distinguished by getting him, it’s been made worse :lol I just think a gecco statue of snake with some switch outs and possibly LED goggles would be beautiful. It would push me over the edge into ordering gray fox too.

Ordered the LIM005 set after watching more MGSV LPs lately. Honestly both are just such cool characters in their own right, and look great! Looking forward to getting them!

Ordered the LIM005 set after watching more MGSV LPs lately. Honestly both are just such cool characters in their own right, and look great! Looking forward to getting them!

It should be releasing soon. That and the naked venom snake statue from gecco.

Info from KGHobby - 10 minutes ago ... "005 ready to ship!"

Im waiting :clap :impatient: :yess:

Someone want to buy 002 set with a good price ?? :wink1:

It's weird that they don't have 004 set yet, some people already have this set.

Back