Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
None as far as I know.

I've been actually considering selling the first Raiden they put out since I already own the Hot Toys version.

Theres a raiden statue coming out any time now by union creative. Paints will probably not be as good as the gecco i reckon.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I would make an offer but your not going to like it so I'll just wait to find one on ebay, might get luck and get it for cheap =)

bFi1ZcI.jpg

I saw the medicom raiden the other day with broken wrist pegs for $215, complete otherwise. That figure is being sold $800 and up, totally not worth that asking price.

It use to be a great figure but it's age shows bad now. Couple that with the fragile nature of Medicom and you have a figure that's barely worth $100.

On top of the bodies being ridiculously fragile, the suit's glue sucks and if you bent the arm such a way it will tear at the armpit.

I keep searching for a broken one for around a hundred so i can get the suit. Its the only reason id want one, just to do a custom figure. I missed a couple a couple months ago and regret not buying one of them. i got an olive drab one just sitting at my house new in the box that im using the harness on eventually if anyone needs it for cheap cause theirs broke or the suit tore open.

Pm me an offer, its everything but the beige gear and knife. so essentially the body, head, bandanna, suit, guns, stand, and box. Ill be realistic when i sell it, im not looking to burn a pocket.

Back