Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yamatossnake1_zpsyshnsjgp.jpg

yamatossnake2_zpse8vazoqh.jpg

Da box is really small, love it. :lol
It'd be really hard to butcher such rarity... Never felt this way before.

Well I sold off 1/3 of my MGS PAKs. Cabinets are much more roomy now. From now on only getting stuff I actually want. No more collecting for completion's sake.

I sold quiet, red yellow black raidens, bronze bb, tiger stripe bb, splitter bb, gz bb, kaz, jungle fatigues bb, skullface, and battle dress bb. Only thing I have left that I would sell is that UK rising edition with the white raiden butil I was just too lazy to list it because I forgot about it.

Da box is really small, love it. :lol
It'd be really hard to butcher such rarity... Never felt this way before.

Congrats! Are you keeping it stock or using as a custom?

I love that episode.

Thanks man, its looking good. Any idea on a head sculpt? I found a black desert eagle online, I will post the link later when I find it.

I'm using the Yamato sculpt, along with the pants, boots and everything except the tank top. However, I changed her hair to something else as the Yamato hair is really bad.

No probs, anybodies guess if the price rockets or plummets after the hype goes.
It really is a superb piece mind, regardless of what anybody says about the materials used.
GO FOR IT!
:p

Anyone in need of the complete set of sealed MGS 2 McFarlane figures (with the extra Marines RAY figure)? Send me a PM!

10 bucks an hour, that's a steal.

My Snake figure would like a lap dance on his "snake". I'm not sure what he means, since he doesn't even have one.

Wow, you have two sets? I just got rid of mine as well.

Yeah, I figured I should get rid of it, granted that I bought the Figma Snake, and I already have the superior Raiden and Solidus from PAK.

Back