Merry and Pippin picture thread: the Fellowship is finally complete

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received syberman's heads. Glad I decided to get these ones over Sosa's. My Fellowship is just a couple paint jobs away from completion and this journey I embarked on nearly 2 years ago will finally be complete. :woo

Got my Pip and Merry heads from Syberman. Seeing the paintwork on this site from those who had already gotten theirs, I asked him to lighten the skin tones and he was more than willing to work with me on this. Thanks to him and to Pix for assisting in pulling it all together! I am officially semi-complete with my Fellowship in this format. Just looking for a relatively inexpensive Gimli workup.:gimli

picture.php

My Hobbits WIP. Bilbo, Merry & Pippen. So far its just body swaps on them. Bilbo needs a repaint and his jacket dyed, as well as a green crevat. Merry and Pippen need alot of dying work. Overall happy with how its turning out.

I just sent my Merry and Pippin heads off to Skiman to be painted (as well as Entropy's resculpt of Gimli). I can't wait to see what he does with them. :)

Yup. Snydermans took my money.Both hair and likeness match up great with Merry and Pippin. Erik's have good face sculpts but the hair totally ruins it for me.

I agree. After seeing both in hand, Snyderman's hair resembles Frodo and Sam much more in terms of size and detail. Erick's faces resemble the characters a little bit more but the hair is just lousy. You can tell that he rushed the hair towards the end.

Really excited about finally getting my Hobbits done. Been working on these since what? 2007? :LOL

Back