Menlojames Star Wars customs Aurra Sing update

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Menlojames all kinds of Star Wars customs Darth Maul and Dooku post 59

I got an fantastic deal on 2 Sideshow Storm troopers on ebay! Then added the luke and Han heads and then decided to put the luke head on a Medicom trooper and kept Han on the SS one.

Thanks Man! I just put Leia together. The Snyderman head is a gem!

Hey everyone! I know it has been a while since I have posted anything, I have been lurking and enjoying all your amazing SW custom figures. It feels like yesterday though it was back in November we had our wonderful daughter and I just have not had any time to paint or work on any figure projects until this week! I have painted about 12 heads and am slowly putting some figures together.
First up Darth Maul, This head was a lot of fun to paint and also took a ton of time with all the lines and details.
Head: Jim Maddox
Body: Dam Toys Muscle body
Clothing: a mix of Sideshow and Medicom
boots: Medicom

Sith Anakin, I have been searching for what I think is the perfect receipt and this took a ton of time as I had to purchase the Premium format statue and shrank the head down to 1/6 scale. Trevor Groove is such an amazing artist and I think he captured Anakin's character perfectly. I am not quite done with him yet though he is getting there.
Head: Trevor Groove
Body: HT slim
clothing/boots: Medicom

Excellent work. Glad to see you back in the game. :D
And belated congrats for your daughter.

Thank you Spudtrooper, I really appreciate your kindness!
I always wanted to make a Dark Empire Luke and finally finished him.
Head: SSC Hoth ex painted by me.
Clothing: various Medicom Darth Vader pieces with a random black shirt I think from a hasbro Star Wars figure.
Body: Dam Toys 2.0 Narrow shoulders.

I sure am The_Darkness_Predator :hi5: and I gotta say I am a huge fan of the Tusken Raider work you did a while back as well as your Zombies. I am looking to do something similar but slightly different in hopefully the near future. :duff

I just picked Yoda up from Target this past weekend and did a complete repaint and some weathering. He was around $35 and stands at about two feet tall.

Yoda looks awesome...for $35 I'll have to check him out.

Yoda looks great James,are you going to make any of the characters from the new movie?

Thank you Gentelmen!
So far I have pre-ordered all the new HT figures so I have no immediate plans to make any of the figures until I finally see the movie. How about you Sirgor?

Hello everyone!
I have been having some fun making Dio's. They are a lot of fun to make and for anyone that is interested YouTube has a ton of tutorials for mini gamer's. The same principles can be used for 1/6 scale and of course a shout out to Hemble for all of the inspiration on his Dioramas! I bought the round wood bases at Hobby Lobby the rest of the materials I used are aquarium gravel, 4 differnt sizes of sand, Insulation foam and a lot of paint.

Re: Menlojames all kinds of Star Wars customs and Dioramas

Thank you The Darkness Predator and Hemble!
I am finding Dioramas are not only fun to make, though they spice up a display case with out adding any new figures to it. The supplies are pretty cheap as well. I always appreciate you gentelmen stopping by. Thank you and have a wonderful Holiday season!

The resourcefulness of the materials some you guys use & the execution is nothing less than brilliant. I never get tired of seeing great dio work.

Thank you Hewer!

Thanks Enaud! I know what you mean I love seeing all the work of all the fantastic talent on these forums especially these Star Wars custom forums! I absolutely love your sculpting and have to pick up some of your sculpts in the near future!

I took some pictures of the bases in action in my Ikea Detolf

Back