Menlojames Star Wars customs Aurra Sing update

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Menlojames all kinds of Star Wars customs and Dioramas

Thanks One-Figure-Collector! I purchased the Mythos Obi wan statue and shrunk the head to 1/6 scale.

Re: Menlojames all kinds of Star Wars customs Darth Maul and Dooku post 59

Thank you very much Spudtrooper! The Anakin head was the Diamond Select Bank Bust head that I shrank down to 1/6 scale.

Thanks Generalgrevious. I bought the Mythos Obi Wan statue just to get that head and shrank it down (So it was an expensive process to get that head). I don't collect Busts and Statues I only get them when I want to utilize them for a 1/6 figure project. I also recently ordered the PF Anakin as in my opinion I believe it is the best Anakin sculpt we will ever see(Trevor Grove)(No disrespect to the new one in another thread that looks absolutely fantastic). I did the same thing with the Mythos Darth Maul for that head. Shoot me a PM if you are interested in a cast.

Thank you Chakaman! I plan to set up Young Obi-Wan just like the Mythos bust and make Ahsoka to go next to Anakin. You hit the nail on the head, the heads are from Busts and statues that were much larger 1/4- 1/5 scale and I shrank them down 20% to make them 1/6.

Shrink Casting does not damage the original object you are casting. The mold shrinks over a 10 day period for anyone interested in the process I use the method and supplies in the link below.

Shrinking a Casting using NOVOCS Silicone Solvent

Nice! I will give it a try ...

I modified the Medicom Anakin head by cutting around the neck area and then gave him a Sith repaint. I hope to finish my Dio next weekend. This is what I have so far. This is from the last seen of episode 3 when Obi Wan and Anakin duke it out.

Wow that likeness is damn good with a repaint. Good stuff man.

After looking at the pictures I have an idea to add a lot more effects to the battle damaged Vader Dio. I hope to complete it and post it soon!

Thanks Hemble I really appreciate it!

I added a lot more lava effects and tried to give it a erupting look. I used my glue gun with clear acrylic glue sticks and lots of different shades of paint.

Looks good although when you said you were going to add more effects, I thought you were going to add more reflections on the rocks. That's what I thought Vader's was lacking.

hmmm, Thanks for the feedback Nate I put a lot of reflections on the Anakin dio and your right, just a few on this one Thanks!

Thanks Outlander!

Got the head and hands from the Gentle Giant Bust (repainted)
Body Phicen Lady Death
Body suite from Sing Hasbro figure Weathered
Boots from phicen

Last edited:
Thanks Darkness Predator, Aurra is a fun figure to customize and I would love to see your take on her! I just started reading Star Wars Omnibus Menace Revealed and she kills a ton of Jedi and has her own light saber, so I have updated her with a saber.

I just completed my dio for Luke Force Awaken version
Parts breakdown.
Gentle Giant ROTJ Luke head with Beard sculpted on
knock off ht Narrow shoulder body
Sideshow clothing with medicom Anakin robe
HT Jack sparrow boots modified.
Dio: custom built

Last edited:
Back