Menlojames Star Wars customs Aurra Sing update

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is my take on Denagar about 90% done. I did a ton of weathering to give him that dirty dusty been bounty hunting look, I also wanted his armor to look really aged with rust and damage.
Parts breakdown:
Head: John lock modified, I sculpted on the scars and painted it
jumpsuit: BBI weathered
Chest Armor: Hasbro Dengar repainted
Other Armor: HT Storm trooper repainted and modified
Backpack: HT Sand Trooper customized.
Gun: Habro Denar repainted
Base: Custom made

James I've never really liked this character, but you managed to make him look cool.

James I've never really liked this character, but you managed to make him look cool.
Thanks SirGor! I know what you mean he was my least favorite bounty hunter when they showed all of them in the movies as he just stood there with no lines haha, I am glad we got to know him more in the cartoons and comics.

Nice work mate
Thank you very much!

Thanks the Darkness Predator and Hemble :duff

My Camera battery died but I got a couple quick pics of a figure I have been putting a ton of work into the last several weekends. This is a character I have been wanting to make for years, but didn't know how I would make his robotic legs. He is just about done and fully articulate!
Parts breakdown.
Body: onesixthkit completely repainted
Head: Mythos statue shrunken down to 1/6 scale and repainted
legs: a lot of different parts with the main parts being the Lego's general grevious.
Base: Scratch build

Awesome menlojames, I too have wanted to do this custom but never could figure out how.
Good thinking outside the box, love it
Head sculpt is perfect, how did you srink it down ?

Awesome menlojames, I too have wanted to do this custom but never could figure out how.
Good thinking outside the box, love it
Head sculpt is perfect, how did you srink it down ?

Thanks Tworiverz! Check out post 105 there is also a link there that tells you the process and exact supplies.

Thanks TDP I am also planning out a robotic Spider maul soon.

Thanks Asangimeno I have enjoyed looking at your customs as well!

Thanks Hemble, I tried something different with the eyes this time, I used orange instead of red for the first layer. Thanks again!

Back