Menlojames Star Wars customs Aurra Sing update

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Menlojames all kinds of Star Wars customs

Ooooh Adi Galia! Excellemt! Did you make it?
CW Anakin looks good too!

Nice! By chance do you have pics of your work space?….would love to see the paint set up you have going on.

I would love to have that Alec Guinness head sculpt my self. now that should been how obiwan looked in episode III

Ooooh Adi Galia! Excellemt! Did you make it?
CW Anakin looks good too!

Thanks Natedog! it is not Adid Galia, its Michonne. I hope to finish up clone wars Anakin this upcoming weekend.

Sweet lord! Those paintups are great! I really love the younger Alec Guinness. Amazing work Menlo!

Thanks Son of Dengar! Painting is a lot of fun but time flys by when painting. For Alec Guinness I shrank the Mythos statue head.

Is that Adi Galia or Michonne? Because Rick is right there too.

Either way amazing work!

Thanks Spudtrooper! It is the Gentle Giant Michonne bust head, it took forever to dremel off her hair I plan to use real hair or somthing to make it realistic looking.

Nice! By chance do you have pics of your work space?….would love to see the paint set up you have going on.
Thanks Enaud! below are some pictures of my play room. It is a real mess right now, I normally try to keep it clean.

I would love to have that Alec Guinness head sculpt my self. now that should been how obiwan looked in episode III
Thank you Generalgrevious! I agree and Trevor did another out of this world job on the Alec Guinness Mythos sculpture.

I had to google that since I dont watch the show. It could be her too. Could easily pass for an Adi though.
I have to google Adi as I am not familiar with her.

Last edited:

No shame in a little mess. Awesome playroom you have there….as well as collection of goodies:clap

That double-wide display case is really nice. Where did you score that?

That's an impressive.play room. Thanks for sharing and showing us some pics. I always like seeing where peeps work on their customs.

I love your Cad Bane, where did u get the coat? have you made it yourself?

Just like you, i bought the Bane bank bust and i took his hat, gauntlets, pistol, hands, etc. I have to use the coat from the bank bust until i get a good coat for this figure. Anyway, the Bane I show in the picture below is not finished, still lot of work to do. Any advice?

By the way, very nice collection mate !

Bane.jpg

Some Really Fantastic work here James.

No shame in a little mess. Awesome playroom you have there….as well as collection of goodies:clap
Thanks so much Enaud. :hi5:
Dude that room is awesome! :rock
Thanks Spudtrooper. :duff

GGGreat stufffff.....
Thanks Dorgmal Snow!

That double-wide display case is really nice. Where did you score that?
I searched a ton of online retailers and the shipping was more then the actual display and it took a while to assemble and it is pretty heavy.

That's an impressive.play room. Thanks for sharing and showing us some pics. I always like seeing where peeps work on their customs.
Thanks Chakaman :hi5: I agree it is always fun to see other peoples set ups and like your workstation as well! a lot of fantastic projects you have going on.
Just like you, i bought the Bane bank bust and i took his hat, gauntlets, pistol, hands, etc. I have to use the coat from the bank bust until i get a good coat for this figure. Anyway, the Bane I show in the picture below is not finished, still lot of work to do. Any advice?
View attachment 140073

Thanks Coleccionismosw :hi5: your Cad bane is looking fantastic! I like the paint work you did on that head and his hat. I think ScottyB is making a really nice leather coat for Bane that he may have available, you might want to check with him. I made it wit a Did Argorn lotr coat and added the collar. I used the Hot Toys Snake eyes shirt . I can't wait to see more of yours!
Some Really Fantastic work here James.
Thank you very much SirGor! :hi5:

View attachment 140073
Looking good, what head sculpt are you using?
Seen a few people using the bust bank, is the blaster removable?

Looking good, what head sculpt are you using?
Seen a few people using the bust bank, is the blaster removable?

I used a custom headsculpt that i purchased from Scottyb.

Yes, most of pieces of the bank bust are easily removable such as pistol, hat, gauntlets...

I think ScottyB is making a really nice leather coat for Bane that he may have available, you might want to check with him. I made it wit a Did Argorn lotr coat and added the collar. I used the Hot Toys Snake eyes shirt .

Quite possibly I will purchase for the coat he is making. I looked for the Snake eyes shirt today and i bought it, because if i dont use it for Cad Bane i will use it for another custom that i am finishing :p. Thanks for the advices.

View attachment 140073

OMG please tell me there is some serious lens distortion going on here! His right hand and the holocron look HUGE!

Fantastic job on the head paintwork. I like the pose too, giving the old tip of the hat. Classic Bane! Nice!

I still have a lot more to do on Dooku. I used the Gentle Giant Head and Hasbro clothing so far.

Back