Men in Black: International (June 14, 2019)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I liked everything in the last trailer except for the villains which seem to be a copy of the Skrulls and that little samurai-looking alien... God is he annoying already.

This will be a box office disaster- need Will and Tommy but even they won't help- love MIB but it's time has come and gone...

Oh, I thought this was a Lexus commercial. They're selling this as a movie?:monkey3

Can anybody name a movie that Hemsworth has been in that was actually good, besides the marvel movies?

12 Strong, Rush, Snow White and the Huntsman, didn't mind him Ghostbusters, Red Dawn, I like looking at Chris Hemsworth.

So how much of a percentage of people that will see this are Thor and Valkyrie fans rather than MIB franchise viewers :lol

Well I'm a massive MIB fan and a Valkyrie fan - although with Thor it depends on the director.

I got lost after MIB 3

Hope this brings everything back to perspective, but I’ll wait until it’s on streaming

I got lost after MIB 3

Hope this brings everything back to perspective, but I’ll wait until it’s on streaming

I thought MIB3 was a good high note for them to end the series on, so without Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones it will be easy to dismiss this from the canon if it sucks (which seems to be the general consensus, but I'm completely ignoring critic and audience reception until I see it for myself).

Back