Mega Man Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4inchnel is doing Cutman I believe, other Robot Masters are a possibility.

Just like the previous "classic" Mega Man like this that was released (not sure about the company), I like everything except the terrible happy face.

Yeah, the D Arts version. I think this one looks a bit more accurate to the Mega Man art and it has more articulation too. The D Arts had more accessories though.

New MM figure from Bandai

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=BAN17055&mode=retail

BAN17055.jpg

Getting a FiguartsZero X would be nice, but for what's probably gonna be a small statue, that's too much. It does looks neat though, but I see that bargain binning.

I agree it's too much for the size, but it is very awesome looking. Would be cool if it were larger or even a small statue.

The Bluefin booth (#401) at SDCC will have the CAPCOM wearable helmets for purchase: $170 each in addition to the 25th Anniversary statue (red and blue). The statues now feature new induction technology so when you place the figure on the base, the buster and helmet automatically lights up. The red helmet and statues are SDCC exclusives by the way.

thumbnail_CAPCOM_Wearable_MM_Helmet_Alt_Colors_04APR2016.jpg
thumbnail_CAPCOM_Wearable_MM_Helmet_Alt_Colors_BLUE_04APR2016.jpg
thumbnail_CAPCOM_Wearable_MM_Helmet_Alt_Colors_GREEN_04APR2016.jpg
thumbnail_CAPCOM_Wearable_MM_Helmet_Alt_Colors_GREY_04APR2016.jpg
thumbnail_CAPCOM_Wearable_MM_Helmet_Alt_Colors_PINK_04APR2016.jpg
thumbnail_CAPCOM_Wearable_MM_Helmet_Alt_Colors_RED_04APR2016.jpg
CAPCOM_MM_Statue_25th_Anniv_BLUE_comp.jpg
CAPCOM-Mega-Man-Statue-Red.jpg

It's a two-pack, but even then, that much for 4" figures is highway robbery. I believe the set retailed for about $79 from Sentinel.

I got an email tonight, offering to buy the SDCC ex via Kickstarter. I'm so tempted, the paint job is awesome. Very sweet indeed!

Back