Mega Man Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got an email tonight, offering to buy the SDCC ex via Kickstarter. I'm so tempted, the paint job is awesome. Very sweet indeed!

Kicking myself for not contributing to that in the beginning. Would love to have all of these in my MM collection.

Kicking myself for not contributing to that in the beginning. Would love to have all of these in my MM collection.

I was apprehensive at the time, it was my first and only KS but I'm glad I did. I have the basic blue and the X-Kai version (gutted I never went for the KS variant though!)

Awesome! It's good of them to remember their Kickstarter backers like that.

Yeah it was a nice surprise actually, completely unexpected :)

I was apprehensive at the time, it was my first and only KS but I'm glad I did. I have the basic blue and the X-Kai version (gutted I never went for the KS variant though!)

How much do they sell the Variants for when you get the emails?

Just bought the sdcc version for 100$. My first TF figure.

I think it was around $90. I'm running out of time and still on the fence. I want it but know I shouldn't get it...

Edit: it's 90 plus 30 shipping (UK delivery). I was checking the price and accidentally checked out :p

Congrats on the fig btw, I have the blue and the NYCC version already and they are awesome figs. This looks like the best paint job of the lot though!

I think it was around $90. I'm running out of time and still on the fence. I want it but know I shouldn't get it...

Edit: it's 90 plus 30 shipping (UK delivery). I was checking the price and accidentally checked out :p

Congrats on the fig btw, I have the blue and the NYCC version already and they are awesome figs. This looks like the best paint job of the lot though!

Thanks, you too. I think we'll both be very pleassed with the sdcc variant.

Really want the nycc one but I can't bring myself to pay those ebay prices for one. Just way too much money.

If you don't mind me asking, how much does amiami charge for shipping?

I ordered it with a ton of stuff so I don't know much was shipping for just the figure. Small items like this you can ship in small air packet which takes about a week to receive instead of EMS to save on costs though. If you were only going to order this figure alone it would be cheaper to order from BBTS with their saver shipping.

X comes with magnets too, so you can probably have him wall jump/cling. Looks really good! Don't like the lack of effects in this line though

He probably means the first armor from Mega Man X, but there's the other armors too.

Good Smile Company is doing the first X armor in Nendoroid format. Sentinel will probably do an armor variant too at some point.

They might since they did Cut man...but you know what? **** those mavericks you listed! We need the best Maverick ever

latest

DUFF MCWHALEN, YO

Back