Mega Man Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the Kai version at NYCC. Looking at it, it's much closer to what the Kickstarter exclusive colors were supposed to be other than the cold accents. I honestly think they just changed the colors on the KS exclusive so they could make the NYCC exclusive more distinctive. That's a shame because the colors on the KS exclusive are ugly as hell.

In any case, the figure is amazing. All of the joins are nice and tight and he has pretty good flexibility. The diecast parts really make this figure a lot heavier than you'd think. He's quite weighty. The figure stand that comes with it is surprisingly sturdy. I'm really looking forward to seeing more from TruForce.

I got the Kai version at NYCC. Looking at it, it's much closer to what the Kickstarter exclusive colors were supposed to be other than the cold accents. I honestly think they just changed the colors on the KS exclusive so they could make the NYCC exclusive more distinctive. That's a shame because the colors on the KS exclusive are ugly as hell.

In any case, the figure is amazing. All of the joins are nice and tight and he has pretty good flexibility. The diecast parts really make this figure a lot heavier than you'd think. He's quite weighty. The figure stand that comes with it is surprisingly sturdy. I'm really looking forward to seeing more from TruForce.

That sounds awesome! I completely forgot about this figure until today when I actually read my emails. I thought the NYCC variant looked stunning so I just put my order in. I was bummed about not being able to switch my KS order to the exclusive but this version looks so much better. I cant wait to get it and the standard version!

I wish I'd known Sentinel was manufacturing these at the time of the Kickstarter—for the kind of quality and engineering they put out, $80 is a bargain. This figure looks on par with their Re:edit Iron Man line which is $150-200 per figure.

Not sure if this is the right thread or not, but has anyone received their Capcom MM helmet? The wearable one.

I just got a tracking notice from fedex saying I have something coming in today and I think it's the helmet.

Not sure if this is the right thread or not, but has anyone received their Capcom MM helmet? The wearable one.

I just got a tracking notice from fedex saying I have something coming in today and I think it's the helmet.

Nice, I need to see pics if it is! I actually ordered this but then cancelled because my daughter thought I was crazy and it did seem like a waste of money :slap

Nice, I need to see pics if it is! I actually ordered this but then cancelled because my daughter thought I was crazy and it did seem like a waste of money :slap
Who cares what your kids say? They're probably doing crazier and dumber things :lol

It was a false alarm : / I thought for sure it was the helmet, but it ended up being medical supplies. Safe to say I was very disappointed lol.

It was a false alarm : / I thought for sure it was the helmet, but it ended up being medical supplies. Safe to say I was very disappointed lol.

Lol damn, that's quite an anticlimax!

I think they stopped with the Megaman line, they re-issued Zero Type 2 but there's been no updates. Such a shame :(

It is a shame. I really wanted Protoman/Blues and Snakeman!!! I love Mega Man X, but the animal bosses were lame compared to the original bosses imo.

I got my Truforce Megaman X and X-Kai figs in the post. These things are on par if not better than my Figuarts and Figmas. I'm so impressed, I can't stop smiling!

I'll get some photos over the weekend :)

Edit: Here are a few quick mobile phone pictures (I still need to buy a new proper camera!) The LED flare is natural - no JJ Abrams trickery here :rotfl

C3C7TEN.jpg

oXfccbA.jpg

RORVzV5.jpg

QdTNKNR.jpg

The photos don't really do the figure justice. The feel, weight and smaller details make it superb.

Anyone pre-order the wearable helmet? Just got an email this morning saying my damn pre-order is on backorder. ********* Capcom.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Back