Watch collector intrigued by Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Imperious Man of War looks like a Panerai in many ways. Be careful with Hot Toys! They can be very addicting like watches, once you get one you can't wait for the next one! Luckily, they are much cheaper than watches so you could own many more.

Sorry all, I hadn't checked this thread for a while!

Thank you all for the warm welcomes. I have my eye on the T-800 from Terminator 1!!

I am expecting the 1989 Joker and the Mark VI Iron Man (Avengers) tomorrow, and have the Joker 2.0 on pre order. I think I'll get one more piece and put it on hold for a while. (talk is cheap, LOL)

transhi, indeed the MOW was inspired by Panerai but has a lot of extra unf to it, design wise! I like to say it's a Panerai on steroids! It was designed by a buddy of mine Jim Skelton. They only made a limited run of the original versions with the automatic movements.

Thanks again everyone.

Whats up Ryno, I am on the same forum you are on for watches under the same name as hweight!

My advice, like some others have mentioned. Get the ones you really REALLY want! I made the mistake of just buying every single predator ( regardless if I liked them or not ) and I found that I had really just stopped enjoying them like I initially did. Now I will only buy Hot Toys figures that are absolute must have's for me ( recently the Samurai Predator, which IMO is the best Hot Toys figure to date ).

Back