Statue MEDUSA -(NEW Medusa 2015) MEDUSA VICTORIOUS ARH STUDIOS sneek peek and discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do like rattle better then the regular despite the snake hair being poorer. I'll see which I like better when this actually releases :p

I liked everything on the original much better including the snakes, also it suits my mythology collection better. I like this new one too and ordered! It is a great work of art! but I might keep the new one on display near my more colorful marvel or comic related kiddie pieces..she will blend in with those more..ARH new style seems to be leaning more towards colorful comic cartoon statues..

I don't think the Rattle Medusa will ever be beaten!! She has already turned too many into stone!! Game over!! :hi5:

I liked everything on the original much better including the snakes, also it suits my mythology collection better. I like this new one too and ordered! It is a great work of art! but I might keep the new one on display near my more colorful marvel or comic related kiddie pieces..she will blend in with those more..ARH new style seems to be leaning more towards colorful comic cartoon statues..

I don't think the Rattle Medusa will ever be beaten!! She has already turned too many into stone!! Game over!! :hi5:

i meant the snakes on the rattle were not as well painted as the regular

says who ? :lol

ME! I mean if you like em better sure that's your opinion :p I think the original had a cleaner job on the snake hair then rattle did. However as I said I would still prefer a rattle to the original as I like the color better, and also the design on the snake body.

ME! I mean if you like em better sure that's your opinion :p I think the original had a cleaner job on the snake hair then rattle did. However as I said I would still prefer a rattle to the original as I like the color better, and also the design on the snake body.

cleaner job on the snake hair? How did you come to that conclusion? I don't get what you mean

cleaner job on the snake hair? How did you come to that conclusion? I don't get what you mean

The paint job on the snake hair for medusa is a little messy.

P1010547.jpg

Wonder what the chances are of a variant for this new one.. was thinking about getting her and the mermaids. Knowing my luck there will be a variant for both.

I don't think there will be a variant for the Mermaids. Dunno about Medusa, note on the Rattle iirc they made that as the original was produced under ES so they didn't increase the ES at all.

The paint job on the snake hair for medusa is a little messy.

P1010547.jpg

Just a difference of opinion I guess. I find them to be perfection and is what makes the statue even greater. I mean it is 100 little baby rattlesnakes all bunched up..should look messy right? can't have them one boring colour imo

Wonder what the chances are of a variant for this new one.. was thinking about getting her and the mermaids. Knowing my luck there will be a variant for both.

Yes they should do a variant for new Medusa, do her rattle edition too.. I would buy it for sure! A good start would be to get rid of her pretty makeup and contact lenses..give her a more evil face and eyes that will turn you into stone…

I still have room on my greek mythology shelf next to the original rattle…sadly my wife wants this new medusa in the disney cabinet

We all needed a break. Arahom and I were working 60-70 hours a week for four straight months leading up to NYCC. It was completely insane. But I got married right after the Con and I've been on my honeymoon. Thanks for everyone's patience. But we will be back in the studio this coming week. We have a ton of shipping to do. Back to the grind.

We all needed a break. Arahom and I were working 60-70 hours a week for four straight months leading up to NYCC. It was completely insane. But I got married right after the Con and I've been on my honeymoon. Thanks for everyone's patience. But we will be back in the studio this coming week. We have a ton of shipping to do. Back to the grind.

Congrats!

Back