medis up who got what.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
magneto and punisher. 1 thing we've learned, medicoms finished toys look better, or as good as the prototypes (minus luke.)

I got Magz,The Punisher and Venom Punisher!!! :monkey5

4351_press05-001.jpg

I love that Shotgun!

Venom-Punisher is so nuts, I almost want it on that notion. My only beef with the proto of Magneto is the belt seems a tad high, but um I'll just shimmy it on down a pinch. Anyone gonna get a toothbrush with some red paint and make it look like Frank just ripped some new ones? (Blood splatter customs rule!)

hahah almost makes me want to get venom as punisher... haha it's totally dumb but it's freaken hilarious and so unique!! I wouldn't mind the regular punisher either.

None of them. The Spider-Man 3 RAHs took out my Medi budget although I'm considering the Blade seriously....

im trying my best to stay away from figures....but who knows, that kerberus and SM3 figures are tempting.

I just ordered Blade.

Marneto and the Punisher IMO both have major issues. Both have awful sculpts. Maybe it's cause Medicom is trying to make them "comic bookish" but that Magento head looks worse than some of Hasbro's Star Wars 1:6 figures. Punisher doesn't look awful but it still looks wrong. Unlike Magento clothing which is excellent, Frank's oufit looks rather cheap. It's a plain looking outfit to begin with but for $99 Medicom could of done alot more. What makes me upset is that Medicom is known for their wonderful clothing yet on the Punisher the outfit looks like it's from a $20 retail store figure.

What a let down. :(

Do you own the symbiote spiderman (comic version)? cause thats what it looks like.The punisher has the black.If so it's hardly cheap and very very soft and very nice.(very soft and smooth to the touch)Love that damn symbiote!:eek:If thats what it is i wouldn't be at all worried.

I have really been getting into the Medicom figures recently, and think they have put out some amazing figures, but these Marvel figs just don't do anything for me at all. They look so simple and more "toy like" than most of the Medicoms I like. I didn't hesitate for a second on the Kerberus, but of the Marvels, the only one that even looked interesting to me was Blade. Maybe it's just the nature of the costumes or something...

Back