Medicom TDK Harvey Dent/Two-Face

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ap_20090908094244954.jpg

ap_20090908094340797.jpg

ap_20090908094353633.jpg

ap_20090908094259327.jpg

ap_20090908094315993.jpg

ap_20090908094225492.jpg

https://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/tommgarden

This figure is hilariously bad compared to Hot Toys' masterpiece. Medicom just keeps going down in quality.

There's just something about it i like. I mean, it's bad, no way in hell i would buy it, but it just seems damned screen accurate, although horrendously comic-ized.

yeah it's odd. It's screen accurate done with terrible quality. The grey is the correct color, the tie is more accurate in terms of color, the characteristics of the burnt side are more screen accurate, the amount of burn on the side of the coat is screen accurate...but all of this doesn't really amount to much because the quality of it all looks like just plain crap, including the burnt side of the face from what I can see.

Too bad there isn't a best of both worlds, but once again I think quality supersedes 100% accuracy. HT's two face captures the feel of TDK's whereas this one might be more 'accurate' in some perverse way but lets face it, it's something that some of us might consider picking up for s*$ts and giggles if it were about 1/4 of the real price or less....What the heck were medicom thinking?

I have just ordered mine, like this I have the complete dark knight medicom collection!

We can't compare Hot Toys figures with Medicom's. I prefer Hot Toys of course but in reality Medicom's figures look great! Different, more toys or dolls but It's why I like it!

This figure looks pretty awfull, especially the clothing with that body but!!!,i like the burnt side of the face more then the Hot Toys for some reason..it looks more like it did in the movie for some reason.

Back