Medicom TDK Harvey Dent/Two-Face

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I paid 202$ including shipping! I've got the complete medicom collection, the two-face is the most expensive that I bought because I ordered it alone...

This figure looks pretty awfull, especially the clothing with that body but!!!,i like the burnt side of the face more then the Hot Toys for some reason..it looks more like it did in the movie for some reason.

I feel the same. The burnt side looks a little better. I think its just they got the color right, hot toys gave him a weird color on his burnt side

I feel the same. The burnt side looks a little better. I think its just they got the color right, hot toys gave him a weird color on his burnt side

Hopefully when Two Face appears in The Dark Knight sequel in flashback sequences showing the other murders he committed before his death Hot Toys will see it as an excuse to make an improved version like they did with the Batman Begins Original Costume. It could happen?

Is there an explanation to that reason?
I have yet to see a good explanation. My own hypothesis is that the Japanese/Chinese are simply willing to pay more for them for some reason, so it is a demand-based issue. Licensing costs should be roughly the same, and you would expect production costs to be the same or less than Hot Toys (possibly less because the figures/paint/clothing/accessories seem generally to be a lower quality), so I don't know what else could account for it. Maybe they are just less efficient than Hot Toys, and use more expensive production facilities or have more overhead costs or something.

Like I said before, it seems bizarre on its surface, because even if it is a purely demand-based issue, what accounts for the demand? I have heard there is an audience for this line in Asia irrespective of the specific figure, but why would so many fans anywhere still prefer Medicom to Hot Toys to the point where they could charge $50+ more and people would still pay it, holding everything else constant (that is, understanding that there are some lines Hot Toys does not have)? I don't know the answer to that. Maybe just another instance of the Japanese being strange.

Hopefully when Two Face appears in The Dark Knight sequel in flashback sequences showing the other murders he committed before his death
Any chance to have a director's cut about the whole Dent cut scene ?
Two Face appears very light in the Dark Knight.
.....and this Medicom looks like crap in a suit of crap too.

The fact is that we find Hot Toys figures everywhere and for a good price.. I thing Medicom is more limited. Everybody have the Hot Toys figures, but only the real fans have the Medicom and it's why I buy it.
Only the Bruce Wayne figure is in promotion, Medicom have too many stock so they drop the price.. The Bruce Wayne figure is now available in us store and in Europe too, it's the proof that is true because we don't find the others medicom figures.
I bought the Bruce Wayne figure 180$ with shipping and now for 120$!! I bought it too quickly...

I think the Two-face is the more limited medicom figure like the Batman Original Costume!

Any chance to have a director's cut about the whole Dent cut scene ?
Two Face appears very light in the Dark Knight.
.....and this Medicom looks like crap in a suit of crap too.

I know before the release there was talk of a 3 hour directors cut but Nolan was quick to dismiss it. I have seen a cut scene on youtube that's not in the film & not on the dvd which has the joker in the school bus driving away from the hospital while it explodes and he pays the explosions no attention.

A directors cut would be cool if Nolan had stuff he wanted to add but it doesn't seem his sort of thing. He certainly hasn't done one with any of his other films + he seems to have a good relationship with WB too so I can't see them forcing him to do one if he doesn't want to. So I'd guess unlikely...for now.

I just received my Two-Face Medicom figure this morning.
We can't compare it with the Hot Toys, HT is the best of the best but I like the "toy aspect" with Medicom, HT looks real and not like a toy!

My Two-Face Medicom pictures:

We can't compare it with the Hot Toys, HT is the best of the best but I like the "toy aspect" with Medicom, HT looks real and not like a toy!
I knew someone out there must feel this way. Thanks for proving me right, salvatore! :lol

I think this mentality must be much more common in Asia than in the U.S. and parts of Europe.

Back