Medicom Superman Returns

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
snakebeater said:
You got it all wrong mr. gecko! this is how you pose it! haha

NewPictures066.jpg

NewPictures68450.jpg

NewPictures6820.jpg

NewPictures68.jpg

nice pics snake. the 2nd to last pose is great, him just flying there. great stuff.

im not a supes fan at all, i especially rue the new movie look. is that a jcrew superman sweater hes wearing? lol. congrats to everyone who got one and is happy .although its just not for me. me hate bizarro less

I studied this thing for about 2 hours, looking at reference pictures... and the medicom one has the best likeness.... I would do some comparison shots, but I don't have my camera with me... and Thanks Conger!

Anyone have any side by side comarison shots of the HT Supes next to the Medi?

anti-hero said:
Anyone have any side by side comarison shots of the HT Supes next to the Medi?

check out the HT Supes thread. I think pjam had a couple of pics of the DC Direct, Medicom, HT supes standing next to each other.

Figuremaster Les said:
Great shots!

Hey, Les. Good to see you. I thought I saw you on one of the other boards. It's me - the same Tinister from CBF :)

tobyman said:
yes, the boots are a little thick... u can bend them slightly but they will not hold their position. but other than that, it is still a great figure. i think both figures have their good and bad, just that for me, the medicom figure has more bad than good. in the pics above, his shorts doesn't even fit him well, plus i just cannot get over the large chest and super small waist-line.

The issue with the small waste line is common with Medicom figures. I have a Medicom Sups and plan to bulk up his wasteline a bit when I get the chance. That should also fill out his undies also.

That modification should balance out the body proportion.

Unlike with the HT vs Medicom Batman battle - I do think the HT Sups is slightly above the Medicom. Sorry Snakebeater :)

But I still loves my Medicom.

Forgive me for reviving a dead thread but can a Hot Toys body fit in a Medicom Superman Returns costume?

I think your answer is right there in those pics.

Look at how painfully tight the suit looks on the smaller MEDI body there, as it is. :lol

I'm gonna assume a Reeve head couldn't fit on it as well. Oh well

I really don't think there's a way to make a HT head fit on a Medicom body without major customization, the neck posts are very different.

As for the Medicom suit fitting on a HT body, I guess it could be possible, if the suit's material is stretchy enough.

But I don't own the Medicom Superman figure, so I'm just making this up... :D

Back