Medicom Snape

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, it's different for everybody, I guess. For me, I'm very satisfied, so I think it's worth the price. :) And actually it's a standard Medicom price.. They usually do have a higher price then Hot Toys or Enterbay.

Well, it's different for everybody, I guess. For me, I'm very satisfied, so I think it's worth the price. :) And actually it's a standard Medicom price.. They usually do have a higher price then Hot Toys or Enterbay.

THAT is the crazy part. Their quality sucks for the price. Far below Sideshow quality at at least double the price of one. Medicom's prices are just :rotfl

^ Yep, I do agree on that, their prices is *beep* compared to Hot Toys and Enterbay. But IMHO, I am satisfied with what I've paid on this one. The quality is far from the usual Medicom *beep*. The headsculpt is awesome. Natural skintone and realistic. And the likeness is spot on. I hate to spend $200 on a figure with an off likeness, like HT Indy, even though the overall accessories does make it up for the price.

Looks excellent for Medicom, but nowhere worth the price. Medicom has just lost their minds on pricing lately.

The ¥en has hit all-time highs against the US$ recently and been high for an extended period. Other than the Ultimate Fail Luke, their price jumps may be explained by that.

Well, I am going to keep my pre-order and will hopefully receive this by the end of the year (BBTS gets everything last it seems).

nice shots. glad to see some in hand pics already. Just like most, I want one, but the price is just ridiculous. he'll probably go on clearance at one point or another at BBTS and other retailers along with medi Harry. I'm surprise HT never picked up the HP license. Could've been something they could've milked like crazy

nice shots. glad to see some in hand pics already. Just like most, I want one, but the price is just ridiculous. he'll probably go on clearance at one point or another at BBTS and other retailers along with medi Harry. I'm surprise HT never picked up the HP license. Could've been something they could've milked like crazy

Thanks!
Well, I wish you luck then. :)
I couldn't wait any longer, so I bought this right away.
As for Hot Toys, I guess Howard Chan is not a big fan of Potter.. hahaha.

Yes, it's very realistic in person. I can place him among my Hot Toys and Enterbay figures and he looks just as realistic as the others. The paintjob is awesome, I can tell you that.

Just recieved mine thursday, excellent sculpt, very lifelike skin tones, well tailored outfit, my only gripe is heavy paint apps to the eyelids. The dark circles under Snapes eyes are not blended very well. This seems to vary figure to figure cause i've seen some others that look far more natural. I only paid $145 preordered from my local comic shop, so I don't feel like it was that bad. All in all a great purchase, and since I really am only a huge fan of Snape I feel no need to hunt down a Harry or buy any other figures they release, unless of course the do a Richard Harris Dumbledore!

I finally got my Snape from BBTS yesterday. This really is a top notch figure. The sculpt and clothing are superb, although I can see why DarklyDreaming criticised the paint around the eyes. The shoes are the only Medi-fail though. They look like they came off a Ken doll.

I finally got my Snape from BBTS yesterday. This really is a top notch figure. The sculpt and clothing are superb, although I can see why DarklyDreaming criticised the paint around the eyes. The shoes are the only Medi-fail though. They look like they came off a Ken doll.

Is there anywhere that has this for a decent price? Seems way overpriced to me at most placed for what it is.

Sean

Back