Medicom Snape

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, Snape looks pretty impressive. The price worries me, but I will still try and see about getting him.

wow that sculpt looks amaxing especially for Medicom. The paint looks good too, but who knows if it will even actually come out looking that good in-hand. but kudos to them so far. Would look pretty cool with Harry. Now, if only I was a big fan I'd want to get these. But like someone else mentioned, this and Harry might plop in the clearance bin like other medi figures so I'll just wait for that to happen to get both

Sculpt looks great. I'd buy it but I'll have to see the price first. I'm thinkin he's gonna be over priced when he only comes with a wand.

Wow, Medicom, here I was belittling you just the other day and you actually make something I might want.

Very tempting, although no Hermione RAH, no deal.

Wow, Medicom, here I was belittling you just the other day and you actually make something I might want.

Very tempting, although no Hermione RAH, no deal.

With this Snape release, they might actually get around to making Hermione and maybe even Ron. Hermione has gotta have rooted hair though.

That is a fantastic HS for sure. I wonder if it would look ok on a non-medicom body.

I didn't care too much for the HP one, but I'd definitely consider this Snape if I could find for a price that didn't destroy my wallet.

And yeah, if Medicom made a nice Hermione...:monkey5:pray::monkey1

Very surprising to see something this good from Medicom, even at the prototype stage. Also makes me wonder if the Enterbay partnership is going further than the Ultimate Unification line or whatever.

Very surprising to see something this good from Medicom, even at the prototype stage. Also makes me wonder if the Enterbay partnership is going further than the Ultimate Unification line or whatever.

Except it didn't look like Enterbay helped with that Luke sculpt at all :lol

Sculpt looks great as do the robes. Sucks to be a fan of a license only serviced by medicom figures though... over-priced, fragile buckets of joyless plastic that they are.

I got sucked in by Kamen Riders and there's no way back - I must hold firm on Harry.

I just went and researched that. toyark.com reports it will be "19,740 Yen (about $244 USD)." :gah:

Sigh. Despite what I said I might have actually bought this as a stand-alone piece if it were around $175.

You can preorder from amiami for 14100Y (about $167 USD at the moment)

Back