Medicom Real Action Heroes Skyward Sword Link

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got quite a few Medicom and they are all fine quality wise, no complaints from me there yet

They don't even cost a lot. I shipped Link from ami ami to the UK and it cost me £135 with charges. That a good £50-60 less than most HT and it came with a nice array of extras :dunno

I wish we actually got fully poseable action figures of the princess and Ganondorf themselves, we already have nearly 3 (the nendoriod Toon Link comes out this month :yess: ) great action figures of Link, and a 4th of A Link Between Worlds Link. I mean the Figuarts Mario line moved to Luigi already. I still hope Figuarts get the license to older Zelda games. We need Ocarina of Time Adult Link, and Majora's Mask Kid Link.

Rather the Zelda Figures be done by Max Factory (Figma) their sculpts and paints are better Figuarts can be sloppy.

Figma tends to do more recent things from the look of it, like Samus and Link being from Skyward Sword. I think the only reason we're getting Toon Link is due to Wind Waker HD actually. Figuarts doesn't really care since we got Iron Man 2 figures before Iron Man 3.

Nothing wrong with recent stuff Medicom does it also were getting MGS Neno and a Figma MGS 2 Snake ? Figuarts is all right I just rather Figma its better quality .

Let us know what you think.

I personally really like the figure, the tunic doesn't really bother me anymore, now it's been futzed

My current set up.
9ee2eb7c9174038130c3a83e57209cf0.jpg

Back