Medicom Real Action Heroes Skyward Sword Link

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm another one that hasn't been able to finish Twilight Princess yet. I have no idea what it is about it. I like that it's darker, but I'm not enjoying it near as much as OoT, MM and Wind Waker.

I'm pondering where to preorder this figure from. If I go with AmiAmi it'll set me back at least £130 not including whatever customs charges I'll need to pay, which will be around £30 or more. The only UK supplier that I can find is selling at £189, free delivery.

Also, wondering if ordering it from a Japan based site is a good idea now that it's July. I'd be competing with a LOT of Japanese people who've preordered way back in March, plus everyone else in the world. A UK based supplier might have a quantity put down from Japan, plus fewer people in the UK are into collectibles and stuff. Then again, not sure if this site is doing it domestically or importing. The high price (£189) makes me think it's the latter.

uhm, if you pre-order (not waitlist) you'll have one. AmiAmi for instance is very reliable, ordered tons there and never had a complaint about them. :)

uhm, if you pre-order (not waitlist) you'll have one. AmiAmi for instance is very reliable, ordered tons there and never had a complaint about them. :)

I might go with AmiAmi then.

To the UK folk, do any of you know of any other charges besides VAT and handling once a parcel gets into the country? Will insurance be counted as part of the ítem value?

Hey guys, I'm working out how much I'll be paying for customs charges at the moment.

I'm using DutyCalculator, https://www.dutycalculator.com/new-import-duty-and-tax-calculation/

So far, It looks like I'll be hit with a £220 bill to customs. That's after I've entered 15,000 yen as my insured value.

Has anyone had any experience with customs charges buying from the UK? If it's going to be that much, I'll just buy it from a UK site.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFKx_lzF6e4[/ame]

:rock

I love how the first thing he did after forging the sword was SMASH POTS!!!!

:rock2

I really want this figure but not sure where to preorder from.
I found it on amiami and another site Nippon-yasana
are either good reliable as far as shipping with no damage to USA?
it's on bbts too but it's $250 + shipping a bit high compared to $160+ shipping

I love AmiAmi, no problems with that site... I don't know if you also pay import fees in the states but I'm guessing you do. Don't forget to include that in your calculation

I love AmiAmi, no problems with that site... I don't know if you also pay import fees in the states but I'm guessing you do. Don't forget to include that in your calculation

I ordered from overseas and don't remember paying import fees just shipping.

here it's a hit or miss with custom fees :)

I just got hit with my first import fee from AmiAmi a few weeks back. I think it was flagged by Canadian customs because it was a huge order ($300+). Just order in little bits and it'll be fine.

Back