Medicom RAH Shocktrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well the twins came yesterday afternoon. I immediately opened up one just for that fresh but weird Medicom smell. Gotta say I'm loving these a lot. Might have to customize one as they obviously have the same battle wear. Anyway enough talking!

ShockTroopers1.jpg

ShockTroopers.jpg

Well the twins came yesterday afternoon. I immediately opened up one just for that fresh but weird Medicom smell. Gotta say I'm loving these a lot. Might have to customize one as they obviously have the same battle wear. Anyway enough talking!

ShockTroopers1.jpg

ShockTroopers.jpg

Now I want another one.:monkey5

ShockTroopers1.jpg

ShockTroopers.jpg

That's the danger-- with these clones two always looks better than one... and that's a swift kick to the cc's nuts.:monkey4

They look good.

They are really amazing! The detail in the wear and tear is better than any other Clone I've seen mass produced. All the little bits are great and even the soles of the boots are dirty! They are a little more pristine (read: shiney, glossy) than I prefer my Clones, but I picture the Coruscant Shock Troops not seeing a lot of battle.

Hi.

I´m really thinking about buying this shocktrooper and the 501st one, but they are really expensive in my Country (I was offered the 501st today, for something around $350,00 (due to shipping + taxes). And the worse is that this is a good price here).

The only medicom I own is the Vader (Ep VI) one, it was a gift from my wife:D

I really enjoy the idea of having the commanders together, and these are the 2 clones that represents commanders as well (If I´m not mistaken, Thire and Appo are the only commander to wear the exact same armor as their troops).

Well, I checked ebay for the shocktrooper price, since it´s the easier way to import things in my country, but they are around $350,00 (if a $150,00 one goes up to $350,00 here, imagine the price of a shock trooper).

Why are they so expensive on ebay ? Any idea ? Do you guys think it´s price will go down on ebay ?

Last edited:
True,

But What I don´t get is what is the factor that makes the price on e-bay so high when everything tells me otherwise:confused:.

501st - 1.000, on Sideshow only (at least that´s what I heard)
Shock - 1.000, on SWS only

Same price, same numbers, same distribution method, only diference is that the 501st is already sold out and the shocktrooper don´t. I really tought that the 501st would be the more expensive one.

Oh. and BTW, I bought the 501st, just waiting for it to arrive now :chew

:rock:rock:rock

Well the Shocktrooper is 1,000 TOTAL, EVER, WORLDWIDE, the 501'st is made in MUCH larger numbers. Sure, 1,000 ON SIDESHOW, but a few more thousand MADE. The Shocktrooper, ALL of them are at SWS and ONLY 1,000 have been made.

But it seems it's just flippers trying to take early advantage.

Could you possibly buy the Shocktrooper from SWS and have it shipped to an American address, THAN have the American ship it to you as a gift with a lower package value? I think that'd save some bucks, you just need 1 thing: a friend in America.

That explains a lot, hehehehe. :eek:
I didn´t know it was like that.

Yeah, that´s what I´m trying to do, waiting for a friend´s answer to see if I could ship it to him. I will also see how much would it cost to send it directly to me from SWS, maybe it will be worth it even with fedex.

Hope to be posting pictures soon on this thread. :D

Great looking figure. IT seems that the shocktrooper hand is bigger compared to the previous medicom release, which is great :D

Man the prices on ebay for this thing are insane.(guess that SWS LE stuff really did a number to our HK friends.)All gone now,wish i woulda grabbed one when i had the chance.

This is indeed a great figure, but Medicom's clone blaster is so cheap and toyish. I'll definitely be replacing it with a Sideshow Clone blaster once they release their's.

Back