Medicom RAH Shocktrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't say it's cheap, toyish yes because it is very clean looking but if you want Medicom cheap you should handle the MGS4 Old Snake figure. That's a p.o.s. with a bendy knife.

Man the prices on ebay for this thing are insane.(guess that SWS LE stuff really did a number to our HK friends.)All gone now,wish i woulda grabbed one when i had the chance.

These are still available. I didn't see it on the site, but I did a Google search and a link came up that allowed me to order it. I just got my shipping confirmation today. :cool:

The link in the first post on this thread will get you to the order page. I just got 2 yesterday.

Edit - What I am wondering is if the regular Stormtroopers are still available the same way.

Hmmmm wonder why searches on SWS don't bring it up.

I have been asking myself that. Even typing in the exact path when searching does not bring it up.

But they are apparently still available. My CC got declined for a wrong billing address and when I corrected it...it got charged. No shipping confirmation yet, but they took my money.

i am surprised they are still available... weren't there only 1000 offered? i am so freaking tempted...

After a cancellation due to a communication snafu between my bank a SWS, and a re0order. I recieved my Shocktroopers today. I may order a few more. I think this figure is JUST ABOUT as good as it can get. My singular minor complaint is the use of pleather instead of something thinner like spandex for the body suit.

I LOVE THIS FIGURE!

I will get some up early in the AM...my camera is at work. I just hope I remember to take Sidious to work with me.

OK...here are a few preliminary shots. I am limited by illness and time, but mostly by lighting at work.

DSC04430a.jpg

DSC04432a.jpg

DSC04433a.jpg

DSC04434a.jpg

Edit - The more I mess with this figure...the more limitations I find. The figure is awesome! The materials used for it are fine. And the articulation is the usual great Medicom Articulation. But the armor inhibits the articulation a lot. I will have to work with him a lot more, But I have not yet been able to achieve any really dynamic action poses.

Last edited:
Great pics. :monkey5

Sure makes it difficult for me to stick with my "not gonna buy these troopers" promise to myself. :D

Here is one of the blaster. I read somewhere that someone thought it was a little too "toyish". But I will tell you, it is one hell of a lot better than the Stormtrooper's.

DSC04435a.jpg

Edit - No, the stock is not functional. But I really had to check to be sure.

Really like that picture of the two you got there, I just put down an order for one of those. Shock Trooper has always been my favorite kind of trooper, commanders though, that would have to go to Bly. Got the conformation email already, now I just gotta wait for my toy to arrive.

Last edited:
Back