Medicom RAH Shocktrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC01258.jpg

DSC01259.jpg

DSC01261.jpg

DSC01262.jpg

DSC01265.jpg

Second round of pics.

Nice score chavez, Shock trooper is awesome. I'm very glad I picked one up also.....:chew

Just a tip, if you have a macro setting on your camera it would be wise to use it.

That could be why your focus is off on foreground and clearer on the background.....

:D

Nice score chavez, Shock trooper is awesome. I'm very glad I picked one up also.....:chew

Just a tip, if you have a macro setting on your camera it would be wise to use it.

That could be why your focus is off on foreground and clearer on the background.....

:D

Yeah,I thought the pics looked crappy,but I think it was cause the flash was off.Here are some pics with it on.:eek::D

DSC01274.jpg

DSC01275.jpg

DSC01276.jpg

DSC01273.jpg

Sweet! Although I really doubt that they will, I can't wait for these to drop in price! I want at least a pair!

what are the odd that starwars.com will offer these on sale? i recall them doing this with the shadowtrooper... easter sale?

what are the odd that starwars.com will offer these on sale? i recall them doing this with the shadowtrooper... easter sale?

Yeah i wish,but this is more popular than the BH trooper which is only 99$ at bbts.com which is a great deal.(and this is LE 1000 whereas the BH is 3000)

Hey, Chavez! Did you modify the shoulder pads? The ones on my Medi clones are glued down all around, but on the Shocktrooper they appear to only be glued at the top, so the bottom can rise over the bicep plates. I'm still finding this figure substantially hard to pass up!:emperor

Hey, Chavez! Did you modify the shoulder pads? The ones on my Medi clones are glued down all around, but on the Shocktrooper they appear to only be glued at the top, so the bottom can rise over the bicep plates. I'm still finding this figure substantially hard to pass up!:emperor

No modifaction here.But mine do look like there glued towards the top of the pad.Which is why your seeing it that way.Don't pass this one up.Every time I look at it I say "Damn!!! That's awesome figure!!"

Last edited:
No modifaction here.But I mine do look like there glued towards the top of the pad.Which is why your seeing it that way.Don't pass this one up.Every time I look at it I say "Damn!!! That's awesome figure!!"

Thanks, man! I'm gonna do it!!!:D

The Clones are Medi's shining jewel in their SW line. I may have to get this one and the 501st Clone. I want SS's clones but I can't wait on them forever ya know.

Back