Medicom RAH Nu-52 Superman and Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Medicom's anime figures could be considered high end but not Hot Toys quality, but these like their other comic book figures aren't that great honestly; the head sculpts are ok, I'll give them that, but the outfits look awful. People who claim there isn't really a difference (there are some, I don't even know what to make of it) and that they're very similar in quality to Hot Toys, need to get their brains examined, I've seen a lot of comparisons and they're so misguided. Back in the day, they might have like their Batman Begins one but today there is none.

Last edited:
Maybe the capes look a bit weird (& does Batman have plastic shoulder armour?), but overall, I like them. The cartoony sculpts are nice. $100 bargain bin sale & they are mine .....

rah_superman_h_01_141224.jpg

rah_superman_h_02_141224.jpg

rah_superman_h_03_141224.jpg

rah_superman_h_04_141224.jpg

rah_superman_h_05_141224.jpg

rah_superman_h_06_141224.jpg

rah_superman_h_07_141224.jpg

rah_batman_h_01_141224.jpg

rah_batman_h_02_141224.jpg

rah_batman_h_03_141224.jpg

rah_batman_h_04_141224.jpg

rah_batman_h_05_141224.jpg

rah_batman_h_06_141224.jpg

You're right. Superman would have looked better if they implemented a better cape attachment.
Tony meis cape on that batman and I see winner.

I hate the vinyl suits Medicom use. I just picked up the Medicom Hush Black Suit Batman and it's a phenominal figure, except for the cheap suit. Might put a Tony Mei on there and it will be perfect.

I can't stand the new 52 versions of the characters but, the Superman suit works here for me. I agree about the cape. Looks awful. But that's fixable. Since it's supposed to be a more armored version, it just looks right to me. I have the first JL Batman and I really like it.

Have they improved on the Medicom Body? Everyone one I have bought except for the Punisher has broken either at the hip or shoulder. I actually liked the figure but they are very fragile.

Most Medicom RAHs get a huge discount after release, like the Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Link. He was maybe $250 at release, and he's near $150. I got mine for well under $150 after shipping

Have they improved on the Medicom Body? Everyone one I have bought except for the Punisher has broken either at the hip or shoulder. I actually liked the figure but they are very fragile.

Vastly improved. I have the Hush and DKR Batman and no problems whatsoever. I still have the SSJ Goku they did and the body is still sturdy and the rubber piece shows no signs of cracking.

Back