• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Hot Toys Superman - Batman & Medicom RAH Rocketeer SET! + Extra!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JRL

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys! I am selling these figures from a Pet/Smoke Free environment. These figures are from one owner (me) got them out of the box and put them on display (basically the stand they’re in the pictures are the ones from day one).

Here is the rundown: I am selling this figures as a set, the reason is because I live outside the US and the shipping would elevate the cost of each individually. The shipping is by DHL Express includes insurance and tracking number, and I guarantee you that you’ll receive you’re figures in about two or four days! (This not include weekends)

Extra: If you buy this set I will throw in one of these extra figures, you can choose between:

- Robocop Battle Damage by McFarlane Toys (12 to 13 inch aprox) or
- Spider-Man by Toy Biz (12 or 13 inch aprox)

Both are in mint condition and no box is included.

- The Final Price for this set is USD 450.00 + PayPal Percent.
- I accept PayPal only (seller will assume the percent of the transaction with PayPal)
- I will ship you the figures the next day after the payment. Seller should provide address first to calculate S/H costs in case is outside the US; the price above is for the US.
- PM me if you have a question.

Description:

Hot Toys - MMS 67 - Dark Knight - Batman V.1 (Complete)

- Figure: Mint and complete, never played with, just changed left hand.
- Parts: Christian Bale head and accessories never removed form the box, except left hand, includes stand.
- Box: Mint Condition.

Hot Toys - MMS 14 - Superman Returns V.1 (Complete)

- Figure: Mint and complete, never played with.
- Parts: Flying hands never removed form the box, includes stand.
- Plus! This is version 1, so I bought the other head on eBay as I considered a much better likeness or more real of Brandon Routh so you’ll get both heads!
- Note: The v2 head docent works a 100% in the neck because V1 had another joint, so you’ll have to find another neck; you can get one on eBay or use the one that the Bat-Bale has on this set.
- Plus! This figure was limited to #1,200 this is #1,200 as you can see in the picture, so is a very attractive piece for a collector!

Medicom RAH - The Rocketeer V.2.0 (Complete)

- Figure: Mint and complete, never played with.
- Parts: Pistol and right hand removed form the box, includes stand.

Thanks for looking!

bats1.jpg

batsv.jpg

supes4.jpg

supes2.jpg

supes3.jpg

rocketeer2.jpg

group2w.jpg

group1z.jpg

robocopg.jpg

spidey.jpg

Wow, what an incredible figure lot I want all of those figures! Especially the Superman! I wish I could afford to buy them all. :( I'd get them now if I did.

There's my friendly bump for you for your thread. Good luck! :)

looks like 2 are interested in DK and Rocketeer, I'd like the superman. Could we work out a deal... Pm Sent!

looks like 2 are interested in DK and Rocketeer, I'd like the superman. Could we work out a deal... Pm Sent!

btw, the box isn't an issue for me so if it's easier for you to ship to me without the box so be it!

Hey, I'd LOVE to get the McFarlane Toys 12" "battle-damaged" Robocoop! I've wanted him for many years. I'm a HUGE Robocop fan. Please send me a PM and let me know how much for it. Thanks! :wave

I wanted Superman more than any of the other figures, but it looks like "ebayarea" has already asked you about him now.

Congrats JRL! I wish I could have got all of them from you! I'm glad that they sold for you. :wave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back