Medicom RAH and Sideshow 1/6 scale figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think, for the moment, VCD Yoda is just about the only piece from Medicom that could fit into the Sideshow 1/6 world.

Last edited:
can anyone show me some in hand pics of the RAH darth maul. not the pics from sideshow, i really wanna pick this guy up, maul is badass.

can anyone show me some in hand pics of the RAH darth maul. not the pics from sideshow, i really wanna pick this guy up, maul is badass.

I too am considering to get this piece. I like the mean looking head sculpt, but whats discouraging me is the exposed joint at the neck.

Search is your friend. Whole thread full of pics
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21592&highlight=medicom+darth+maul&page=252

IMG_0615.jpg

Unfortunately, that pic on Sideshow does do the figure justice. That's about what you'll get for your money. If you're content leaving the robe on or doing extensive modding and padding, that's another story. People will probably start posting pics of Monk's Maul to counter (as they did to me in a previous thread :lol) but just know that there've been some extensive mods to it. It literally looks like a graffish nightmare out of the box and not near worth the $$$.

If you're shooting for Vaders, make sure you get the TESB/ROTJ Vader. They're running anywhere from $150-$300 on ebay right now. Skip the ROTS one, he's horrible and arguably worse than Maul.

damn... i think im going to get this son of a ^^^^^. i like the idead of the paddingused in that one photo to bulk him up looks way better.

hmm so now its not so nice eh, so far from all the pics ive seen he looks nuts. all the cool poses and articulation is wicked.

If you're content leaving the robe on or doing extensive modding and padding, that's another story. It literally looks like a graffish nightmare out of the box and not near worth the $$$.

I find these statements to more than a little exaggerating. I did very little modding to mine just padded the shoulders(for the neck) and it looks fine. The neck is a little long, and it may bother some but not all. It bugged me enough to pad the shoulders and after that problem solved. Don't need to leave the cloak on at all, If you wanna buy it man for 89$ do it. And don't listen to the horror stories cause at that price he's well worth it.

Just a little shoulder padding that's it! (it blows the piss outta the SS maul especially at that price enjoy man)

110.jpg

025-2.jpg

003-11.jpg

hmm so now its not so nice eh, so far from all the pics ive seen he looks nuts. all the cool poses and articulation is wicked.

Let's see if someone's honest enough to post pics of him standing straight, unmodified. I'd show you the one I bought but he's in storage which is a friggin' shame considering how much he cost. But he's one of the few things I've purchased in this hobby that have me kicking myself saying, "I paid that much for that?!"

Don't listen to horror stories if you love maul you'll love this figure.:maul

this pic of mine is unpadded just futzed FYI

110.jpg

i like maul with the cloak on anyways, just because. but yea im not really bothered by that neck joint thing, i probably will add some padding tho. thanks for the pics and advice!

I find these statements to more than a little exaggerating. I did very little modding to mine just padded the shoulders(for the neck) and it looks fine. The neck is a little long, and it may bother some but not all. It bugged me enough to pad the shoulders and after that problem solved. Don't need to leave the cloak on at all, If you wanna buy it man for 89$ do it. And don't listen to the horror stories cause at that price he's well worth it.

Of course you would. You're a Medi Apologist. Here, check out Michael Crawford's review of it: Medicom Darth Maul

The Storm Troopers are horribly shorter (like shorter than Sideshow's Leia :lol). You meant Clone Troopers, right? If so I agree. The Clone Troopers are still shorter than they should be but the difference there between the Clone Trooper, when compared to a Sideshow release, is minimal.

Whoops...my bad...

I was blinded by the awesome...

RAH ROTJ Darth Vader, Stormtrooper and Blackhole Stormie (i'm using SS E-11 blasters instead of the originals they came with ;) ):

displayrahgroup04id4.jpg

RAH Vader ROTS & ROTJ:

rahdarthvaderrotsrotj03hw2.jpg

Medi maul is a great figure. Dont listen to the nonsense on here. I have both SS and Medi Maul, and a custom Callous Maul. If I have to pick, I will go with Medi's. (of course the best is combining all!)

i like maul with the cloak on anyways, just because. but yea im not really bothered by that neck joint thing, i probably will add some padding tho. thanks for the pics and advice!

Back