Medicom R5-D4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it just me, or does anyone else think that Medicom Star Wars figures have the look of a Sopwith Camel doing a victory roll as it speeds, burning, to the ground.

hey uncle owen this r2 has a bad motivator price ? You can buy a r2 hub for 65 bucks electronic ,lights n sounds.....

Im just saying 200 is steep for a busted droid.. i 'll cheap ass it with hasbro version and be content ..why is medicom so much more exspensive for regular for figures ?

$200...
Wait, WHAT?????????

Easy, easy pass.That much, for not even one of the main characters?

At this price point, who in the right mind would ever get this? :lol

Sideshow did be making a whole load of Astro Droids in time and they sure won't miss any R5 units.

I guess nobody is going to buy this. I think it looks pretty cool, but way to expensive

Check out my R5-D4 "custom droid must see" in the auctions section of commerce. It may be easier on your wallet.

Check out my R5-D4 "custom droid must see" in the auctions section of commerce. It may be easier on your wallet.

All I can say is stunning piece!!!:clap Saw it on e-bay.

Was this custom done with the hasbro version?

$200 with no extras at all..harsh.

That custom does look like the Hasbro R5, i can tell by the detail in the feet.

Yes, hasbro repaint but completely stripped and repainted. Crazy how hasbro toys are so slick and waxy feeling while in hand.

Back