Medicom Naruto Shippuuden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn these figures look better and better with every picture. I cant wait for you to put up more pics.

more shots... sorry for the lame poses... and i'm too lazy to swap their accessories as well as head...
DSC_8091c.jpg

DSC_8058c.jpg

DSC_8081ccc.jpg

DSC_8084c.jpg

DSC_8022cc.jpg

DSC_8046cc.jpg

DSC_8034c.jpg

DSC_8012cc.jpg

DSC_8089cc.jpg

DSC_8110c.jpg

They should have made that with sharingan as well.. I don't mind even if it's a normal sharingan.. An uchiha without sharingan/with a normal pair of eyes is just weird.. Perhaps can send it for a repaint..

i kinda like sasuke's other face scuplt more tho.
& I like Naruto's other face :lol

Naruto can look weird sometimes. I'm happy I purchased Sasuke as well, instead of only Naruto. I think Sasuke might look better in those pics, but that seam in his hair ..... yuck. I'm guessing it won't bug me that much when I get it 'in hand' though. Now I'm wondering if the whole head is removed if we want to change looks, or if it's only the face that is removable, when we want to change looks.

Thanks again for the pics Chobo :D

Where are my figures Amiami? :gah:

I got mine from ami ami as well.. Payment made on Saturday and they arrive on monday.. That was shocking fast.. But then again cause I'm from Asia.. So might be faster.. Just that never expect it to be that fast..

It's a whole head.. Which to me I think it's good.. If its just the face it might be easier to change though..

Yes.. Even in real personally I think sasuke looks better compared to naruto.. Due to the fact that sasuke costume is more balance.. As you can tell that naruto legs look a bit too skinny.. Also his shirt is kinda long and his pants is kinda low an short.. And probably because of that.. his upper body seems to look longer than his lower body.. My only complain on sasuke is his big axx belt.. They are a little too big and that metallic shinny color is kinda eye catchy.. Prefer it to be in matte purple instead of metallic shinny purple.. Btw sasuke costume fits better on this particular body as well.. But all in all naruto is not a bad figure.. Just that sasuke is slightly better..

Last edited:
O dude you gotta post more pics. These are like the ultimate naruto figures right here. Im probaly gonna pose then like they were in the final scene of opening 2 od shippuden.

I got mine from ami ami as well.. Payment made on Saturday and they arrive on monday.. That was shocking fast.. But then again cause I'm from Asia.. So might be faster.. Just that never expect it to be that fast.
I paid for Naruto nearly 2 weeks ago, & Sasuke last week :slap
It's a whole head.. Which to me I think it's good.. If its just the face it might be easier to change though.
I like it better when the whole head is removed when changing looks, so sweet :D

I think you're right about what's making Naruto look odd though.

btw... i also ordered this GI.JOE diorama last year right after i preorder my naruto figures... initially planning to fit them in... but since they are slightly taller than normal 1/6 such as ironman.. dont know will they fit in well or in scale with this diorama...? else i'll have to fit my others figure such as bruce lee or onimusha in it...:mad:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=100049&ref=learnmore_100049
100049_press11-001.jpg

Last edited:
Sweet. I got my figures today :yess: They are niiiiice. I do have a few niggles, but I'll get to those later. Sorry, I only took a few iPhone pics for now, when I charge the proper camera, I should be able to take some better quality pics. Here are a few iPhone pics. Sorry about the quality.

95294124.jpg

17956518.jpg

34403173.jpg

54138647.jpg

10584074.jpg

10584074.jpg

74688901.jpg

47452420.jpg

I haven't really experimented with the articulation thoroughly yet. Maybe later I'll experiment with more extreme poses when I charge the proper camera. Also, the oddness I saw with the Naruto figure in some earlier pics, don't seem that apparent in person. In fact, I don't even notice it. But maybe I'm blinded by my excitement on receiving these figures. So the pics will help you decide for yourself. Both figures come with a clear stand. These figures are bigger than I thought, which was a nice surprise. I do still think they are priced to high, compared to other high end 1/6 figures, but I don't regret buying them. I'm happy with my purchases.

Alright, on to a few niggles I have. Sasuke's rope belt is way to big. I took a side pic to show how thick the rope belt is.

17467730.jpg

The shine on the belt doesn't bother me though. Also, the ankle sock thingee's that wrap around Sasuke's heel, feel's fragile. The material is thin & the part of the material that wraps under & around the heel, looks like it could fall apart too easily. Might have been better if they used a more durable material, or even if they sculpted it. It was also a bit of a problem (not thaaaaat much, but still worth mentioning) standing Sasuke up on his own. I think the problem is the ankle articulation. Again, I haven't thoroghly tested the articulation, but I think the limited movement in the ankles is the problem.

As for the Naruto figure, it's pretty sweet, & the niggles I have can be covered up. I'm talking about the cheap looking mesh under shirt & Tsunade's necklace. The actual pendant on the necklace is alright, but the flimsy string it's on, makes it look & feel cheap.

Overall, these are sweet figures. My niggles feel small compared to their overall coolness. Best Naruto figures I know of. Give us Rock Lee Medicom.

Last edited:
Chobo, maybe it's only a matter of messing around with your Naruto's outfit & pose, for it to look more like the promo shots :dunno I don't think we have different Naruto figures. Maybe if you narrowed Naruto's stance, it might help :D

I'm getting ready to charge my camera :D

hey the figures look great.

can any of you guys with the figures in hand tell me exactly how tall they are in cm or inches ??

Thanks

can any of you guys with the figures in hand tell me exactly how tall they are in cm or inches ?
I measured Naruto with a 12 inch ruler, & he was basically the same length as the ruler. I'm guessing Sasuke would be similar.
nobody buying multiples? shadow clones?
Maybe if I could shadow clone some $ :lol

Actually, I was thinking about buying another Naruto figure yesterday, since I dropped mine & a teeny tiny bit of yellow paint smudged off his hair, when I was taking photo's :gah: But I calmed down & realised that it was at the back of his head, & that it wasn't really thaaaaat noticeable :D

Speaking of photo's .....

Sorry about not including more pose's (Naruto with fist's on hip's, with arms folded, holding kunai's ..... etc), maybe in another photo session (or not :D).

sasuke1c.jpg

sasuke4b.jpg

sasuke2b.jpg

sasuke3c.jpg

sasuke5c.jpg

naruto5c.jpg

naruto1c.jpg

naruto6d.jpg

naruto4b.jpg

Last edited:
Back