Medicom Naruto Shippuuden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you think of Naruto though, you think of Naruto and Sasuke. It is primarily their story. I doubt you'll see anymore.
I'd have loved them to complete the Death Note line and do part two characters such as Near and Mello. I'd love a Shujin to go with Mashiro [and this one should be made] from Bakuman but this is Medicom. It's all drips and drabs.

Yeah, I already thought about the fact that medicom doesn't complete its licensed products, but on the other side they did 4 dbz figures so im still hoping for more naruto shippuuden figures from medicom. I mean common there has to be a good 1/6 Itachi figure in the future cause hes the greates and most sexy uchiha of all time imo. Anyway Im thinking about getting both naruto and sasuke.

anime-rock-lee-016569.gif

Definatly getting both saviing up for like ever and that rock lee fight was epic in part 1

Yeah, I already thought about the fact that medicom doesn't complete its licensed products, but on the other side they did 4 dbz figures so im still hoping for more naruto shippuuden figures from medicom. I mean common there has to be a good 1/6 Itachi figure in the future cause hes the greates and most sexy uchiha of all time imo. Anyway Im thinking about getting both naruto and sasuke.

Piccolo, Goku, and Gohan, but no Vegeta or any villains? It's pretty bad if you ask me. They didn't even do Krillin even though they probably could have reused Gohan's body for it. It's like how they released Jagi in the Hokuto no Ken lineup. That's just stupid. Why him? There's no reason to pick him over Shin, Raoh, Toki, etc... It's like Medicom wants to kill their lines.

And Death Note is far more centered around Light and L than Naruto is around Sasuke and Naruto. There are huge portions of the series where Sasuke is entirely irrelevant and almost never seen, including right now. Yeah he and Naruto is the main rivalry, but characters like Sakura actually have more screen time and her and ____shi are both very relevant as the main team. ____shi needs to be done. Sakura is arguable, but ____shi is a must.

Sakura would make an excellent figure and k a k a shi.

well i hope the naruto figures are better made than he DBZ Goku because on mine his arm broke off at the shoulder the other week :(

i was beyond peeed off, i dont even think its fixable.

seeing as naruto is costing nearly double that of Goku i would be hulk peed off if it happened to him!

Dude if that even happens then get hot toys bodies and the Medicom figures seem to be connected by screws aswell atleast these ones are.

Well from what I've seen the Goku body was just really bad in general. It cracks and deteriorates. Piccolo is awesome though. I've never had a problem with him though he can't hold poses well at all thanks to those huge forearms.

i'll keep it in mind but i would begrudge having to buy a hot toys body :( my point is we shouldnt have to as they should be bloody well made!

anyway

does anyone expect these to be actually 12'' ?? because i hope they are not..

if they were 12'' and medicom ever did do k a k ashi etc. then they would have to be about 13-14'' so i reckon Naruto and Sasuke should be about 10.5'' if they are to be in scale with bigger characters.

Last edited:
I really hope they at least announce a ____shi and Sakura. The announcement of at the very least ____shi would probably persuade me to buy Naruto and Sasuke. I like a lot of characters in the series, but those two are not included. With the rest of Squad 7 though it would be really cool and make for an awesome display. I hope these sell well so we actually get more of them and not just a one shot thing.

Because I like the show, I'm still keeping my pre order. But these don't look like they are worth the asking price. Maybe it's the poor quality pics, I don't know. Naruto's lower half looks weird to me. Although I do like Sasuke's head sculpt a bit more. Actually I think Sasuke looks like the better figure in these pics. Would have liked to have seen Naruto's smiling head sculpt on display.

Toy Fair 2012 (I think)

gundam-century-install2.jpg

gundam-century-info.jpg

gundam-century-help2.jpg

gundam-century-game-free-download2.jpg

Since these are Naruto related, I thought I'd post these pics as well.

Naruto Shippuuden Figuarts Figures

universal+century+gundam+online+wiki.jpg

mobile+new+century+gundam+x.jpg

gundam+century+youtube.jpg

gundam+wing+mars+century.jpg

Those toyfair pics just suck imo. I'll wait to see the figure in hand. It should be this month.

Well Naruto's pants looked bad even in the promotional shots Medicom released. They didn't design them well. It sags in a way that just looks awkward. Naruto as a whole looks awkward the figure I mean. On the other hand, Sasuke looks much better than he did in the promotion shots.

But yeah the pose they gave Naruto is laugh worthy. It's like they wanted it to be dynamic, but he has trouble balancing so they could barely move him. It's really awkward.

Amiami sent me an email for payment :D

Edit: Pics from an Ebay auction.

$%28KGrHqVHJEwE91576-J,BPdtY!7LJ!~~60_57.JPG

$%28KGrHqZHJCIE9EmD1OefBPdtg,29T!~~60_57.JPG

Last edited:
Back